$450 Gaming PC?!

Hi everybody, I'm here today to request help to my fellow PC builders. I've just gotten into PC building, so I couldn't really make my own budget build at the price range of $450. If I could run Mortal Kombat X. (http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/mortal-kombat-x/12478/?p=r) <---- Link to system requirements for Mortal Kombat X. Other games I play are just simple games such as League of Legends, CS:GO and Path of Exile. Thank You for your time. 

P.S. If you could, please include a wireless card in the build. I'm not the lucky ones that can wire up ;-;

There's one on Tek Syndicate.

It doesn't matter how fast you run, there are some demons you just can't escape...

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ChBMYJ
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ChBMYJ/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($64.89 @ OutletPC)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($26.98 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Asus Z87-A (NFC Express Edition) ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($59.00 @ Newegg)
Memory: Team Elite Plus 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($43.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Mushkin ECO2 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($52.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($40.94 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  ($98.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Thermaltake VL80001W2Z ATX Mid Tower Case  ($22.99 @ Micro Center)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($56.98 @ Newegg)
Wireless Network Adapter: Asus PCE-N10 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($8.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $476.73
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-26 12:31 EDT-0400

This gaming PC will serve you well for what you want it to do for quite a while, though if you want to step it up there will be heavy investing involved. I had to lower the GPU from a 270 to a 260X (around the level of a 7790) to make room for the SSD, because I think that a fast computer is just as important as a powerful one, so that's the compromise I had to make. I would suggest raising your budget a little before you make the plunge so that you can make room for a better graphics solution, but that's up to you. Either way, this meets the requirements for Mortal Combat X, and it'll give you playable framerates in most games you want to play at medium or high. Just don't be thinking about turning on filters, because that card does not like that at all.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ChBMYJ

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ChBMYJ/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($64.89 @ OutletPC)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($26.98 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: Asus Z87-A (NFC Express Edition) ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($59.00 @ Newegg)

Memory: Team Elite Plus 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($43.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Mushkin ECO2 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($52.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($40.94 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  ($98.98 @ Newegg)

Case: Thermaltake VL80001W2Z ATX Mid Tower Case  ($22.99 @ Micro Center)

Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($56.98 @ Newegg)

Wireless Network Adapter: Asus PCE-N10 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($8.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Total: $476.73

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-26 12:31 EDT-0400

This gaming PC will serve you well for what you want it to do for quite a while, though if you want to step it up there will be heavy investing involved. I had to lower the GPU from a 270 to a 260X (around the level of a 7790) to make room for the SSD, because I think that a fast computer is just as important as a powerful one, so that's the compromise I had to make. I would suggest raising your budget a little before you make the plunge so that you can make room for a better graphics solution, but that's up to you. Either way, this meets the requirements for Mortal Combat X, and it'll give you playable framerates in most games you want to play at medium or high. Just don't be thinking about turning on filters at all, because these cards do not like that at all.

I have a similar Pc from above, only with a R9 270, runs every game i throw at it very well, I only play bf3, and the Witcher 3, BF3 max settings 50-70 fps, and the witcher on high setting 30-40 fps, with my pentium OCed to 4.0ghz on stock cooler, over all good build...

I am  MCCCXXXVII

I have a similar Pc from above, only with a R9 270, runs every game i throw at it very well, I only play bf3, and the Witcher 3, BF3 max settings 50-70 fps, and the witcher on high setting 30-40 fps, with my pentium OCed to 4.0ghz on stock cooler, over all good build...

@Brian Park There you are, we have an example for you!

You may get held back by the dual core on some games, but overall, it's a good build, and you can easily upgrade to an i5 4460 if you need, which you might not need....

I am  MCCCXXXVII

Thank You! :D I'll build this PC soon. Thanks for all the replies