[PC] GTA 5 Heist members needed

Looking for 3 other Heist members in order to complete in order to gain the bonuses.

I would be hosting the heists, starting from the Prison Break - all profits divided equally to each member (25% each)

Preferences:

A mic, but that's not necessary

As high level as possible (more guns and more health available)

experience with as many heists as possible

Be available to play in accordance with GMT +0 time (I am based in the UK)

RSC: RedOktobre

Message me on either platforms if interested and mention this thread so I know who you are

"If an Opportunity doesn't knock, build a Door." - Milton Berle

I'm on PS3

Sorry !
P.S: My rank is 20 so I am not gonna be your choice anyway

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Rank 20 is fine so long as you know what you're doing.

Reason I ask for high-ranked players is because most (not all) have no idea what they're doing and just run right at the enemy, getting themselves killed and causing the heist to restart

Hi @Aprils_Renegade

I'm interested, got no working mic atm, tho. But good thing there is an easy chat system on PC version of GTAV, yay.

Have you considered Criminal Mastermind? Now you are looking for a team? 

''Complete every heist (including setup missions) in order, with the same team members on hard difficulty with no deaths.''

EDIT: By the way, I'm rank 76, and have complete all heist mission multiple times, on difficult.

Hi @Aprils_Renegade

I'm interested, got no working mic atm, tho. But good thing there is an easy chat system on PC version of GTAV, yay.

Have you considered Criminal Mastermind? Now you are looking for a team? 

''Complete every heist (including setup missions) in order, with the same team members on hard difficulty with no deaths.''

EDIT: By the way, I'm rank 76, and have complete all heist mission multiple times, on difficult.

This sounds good - i'm up for that.

Chat's fine - you don't really need precise communication if you're sensible and you know what you're doing.

I have considered Criminal Mastermind - this post is a call for team members so we can all complete every heist together - you're more than welcome to join.

I'm Rank 69 - my RSC is RedOktobre and i'm on right now if you're up for starting a heist

This sounds good - i'm up for that.

Chat's fine - you don't really need precise communication if you're sensible and you know what you're doing.

I have considered Criminal Mastermind - this post is a call for team members so we can all complete every heist together - you're more than welcome to join.

I'm Rank 69 - my RSC is RedOktobre and i'm on right now if you're up for starting a heist

Can't seem to find you, try and add me 'madebyWITT' 

Just realized my mistake:

My RSC is in fact 'Aprils_Renegade' - I forgot I changed it.

I am level 28

Though haven't completed much heists

social ID : _SyntaxError_

timezone IST

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

Don't know if you have already started, but i'm in too.

Haven't played any heists since my team only had 3 players..... But we were also playing on PS3

No matter what, located in Denmark so same time zone(almost), have a mic aaaand lvl 60 i think xD