Following

chimmychunger

no. i do it too. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I'm pretty sure a lot of people do follow their own topics, but you don't see it because they may just be following it anonymously.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I hate it when new people make topics and ask a question and if someone ask them a question (like what is your budget) no reply

I hate it when new people make topics and ask a question and if someone ask them a question (like what is your budget) no reply

It makes me feel like I wasted the few seconds it took to read and type a response.

There isn't any way to auto follow your own topics, is there? That'd be a nice little feature.

I always do too.

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

I never follow topics. I hate getting notifications unless I'm being quoted by or liked. 

I just go to my user name in the top right and click the arrow then click "my content".

Then I just go down the list of topics I've looked at/posted in and click the blue star to the left if there's a new post and I'm interested in reading it. The blue star takes you to the last unread post while clicking the title just takes you to the topic.

That's how I manage my posts and always reply. I like people's posts so they come back to look at the topic in case they haven't followed it and if I actually do like their post. If I don't like it but want to reply to it, I quote it.

I'm complicated, but I hate following a discussion only to become disinterested in it later and have to unfollow it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I wouldn't have thought so mate

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I always follow my own topics, but i wont never follow other topics.

Double-negatives! \o/

It's detrimentally instrumental that you never use double-negatives. :)

So what you are saying is... you want him to use double negatives?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So what you are saying is... you want him to use double negatives?

I am confused. Should i say that you are -gay•2 and then you are not gay?

That's it. I'm officially confuddled.

† Christian Member †

Do you mean: negative • negative = positive.

So what you are saying is... you want him to use double negatives?

I don't. I assume if someone wants to direct their post at me they'll either quote me or use a "link thingy".

I just have anything I post or comment on to be auto-followed. I unfollow things when they become irrelevant. 

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ