ASUS Strix 980Ti video. This thing looks insane!

Arct1c0n
After watching this, *with the sound muted* am definentely just gonna sit on my Asus 980 and wait for this bad boy to come out hopefully in July. Those 10mm heatpipes are huge! Its hard to tell but maybe Asus has implemented active cooling on the memory and VRM's this time around with the  new DCU3?

Much as I wanna chomp the bit on a Gigagbyte G1 or that MSI, i'm gonna wait

What is so exiting... It's just a cooler.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

*pukes*

What is so exiting... It's just a cooler.

It looks like they tried too hard on the back plate.

ugly

Wow, tough crowd. Must be EVGA fans.....

Its ok, I prefer the look of the previous gen strix coolers myself. Cool they added another fan i guess but ive been a twin frozr fan for years, i like my gtx 970 100 million edition gpu's way more xD

Wow, tough crowd. Must be EVGA fans.....

Indeed, I for one love the look and its performance.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I like it - with the addition of a third fan and that huge footprint I really hope they addressed the VRM cooling at the very least.

Backplate as standard is something I always look for - cause dat sag.

I'm genuinely curious how their new fully automated soldering Terminator-bot has affected card quality - it would be great if it improves products significantly and goes on to become an industry standard.

It looks awesome! 

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

I don't like it (weird tastes I have) I really liked the all-black G1 cards (960-970-980) from Gigabyte.

But it's nice to see that Asus is still improving the DCU cooler. Those heatpipes will move a lot of heat from the GPU.

It would be nice to see Asus taking the "OC" position back. They focused more on "silence" and power saving with the 970-980. Gigabyte took their place.