Ps4 vs Custom Build

i live in India and i have to choose between building a pc with a these parts: fx6300 with r9 270x with a decent motherboard, case, hard drive and a power supply. this build costs about the same as a  ps4 500gb. I know building a pc is a better bet but i have a 768p monitor and will have to save some money to buy a monitor so is it worth buying a ps4 or building a pc

For that monitor get a pc, and when you upgrade to 1080/1440p you add a new gpu and you're set. Also change the cpu to an i3, preferrably i5

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

get the pc, those specs blow the ps4 out of the water and you'll be able to run everything on ultra at that resolution.

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Well most of us are computer enthousiasts and 6300 with 270x is fine for some simple gaming, and only having a 768p monitor will help performance a bit.

You might want to get an i3 if that's possible. And for pc, well there are a lot of free games out there that are good, and it's easy to find games a lot cheaper than for ps4.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

i live in India and i have to choose between building a pc with a these parts: fx6300 with r9 270x with a decent motherboard, case, hard drive and a power supply. this build costs about the same as a  ps4 500gb. I know building a pc is a better bet but i have a 768p monitor and will have to save some money to buy a monitor so is it worth buying a ps4 or building a pc

Would you want to play the latest games?

Echelon Mk 2.11 

Spoiler
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
  • Cooler: Cryorig H7 (With a 120 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB)
  • Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka Plus
  • Memory: 16 (2x8) GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury (Black)
  • Video Card: Sapphire NITRO R9 390 (Stock)
  • Storage:  1 TB Western Digital Blue
  • Power Supply: 520 W Seasonic M12II Evo (with custom extensions and cable combs)
  • Casing: NZXT S340 Elite (Matte Black)
  • Fans: 2x 120 mm & 3x 140 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB
  • Display: 22 " LG Flatron L227WTG-PF LCD (OCed to 76 Hz)
  • Keyboard: Logitech K120
  • Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
  • Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

I will play games like gta 5 and call of duty 4 multiplayer

thank you for your replies this is the build plan http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pr6Ht6

You will need to have atleast 8gb of ram.

Don't forget to quote people so they can see your reply.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!