My cube!

LegendaryJC

This is nothing too great as far as hardware. AMD 4 core CPU, XFX R7870, Samsung 256GB SSD are the main joys. I know it's not perfect as far as looks on the cables. Hope you guys like. Would not recommend this case unless you like the form factor. It fits perfect in my desk.

post-18902-0-59759500-1374723729_thumb.j

post-18902-0-45292700-1374723750_thumb.j

post-18902-0-85189400-1374723774_thumb.j

Not bad, I really like the red and green on different sides :)

NZXT Tempest 210, 4770k @ 4.6ghz, Phanteks PH-TC14CS, 660ti DirectCUII @ 1180mhz, Asrock extreme 3, 8gb gskill sniper, ocz zt series 650w, wd blue 1tb, CM storm Quickfire w/ mx blues, Team scorpion X-Luca http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/42301-the-mean-green-machine/?p=550606

Awesome case!

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

If you could afford a liquid cooler then you could of at least splashed abit of money for a 6 core fx chip and scale back to a 212 evo or something of the sorts :/

I don't like bulky CPU coolers. I chose a 4 core so I could play some of my older games that don't support 6+ cores. So I got the best AMD 4 core CPU. Will upgrade to an 8 core one day. 

Very nice build. Love the HAF XB. Nice lighting in it, what are you using?

Build Logs          

Little Red Build Log (HAF XB)            Project Tomb Raider (HAF 912 Mod)

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

Very nice build. Love the HAF XB. Nice lighting in it, what are you using?

If you asking just about the lights, there are the 2 Bitfenix Alchemy strips and the fans in front are Bitfenix Spectre Pro Leds.

Welcome to the HAF XB club!! Why wouldn't you recommend this case? I also have a build in this recently ( http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ ) And I liked it very much to build in and also the final result! Go check it out and leave a comment :)!

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Welcome to the HAF XB club!! Why wouldn't you recommend this case? I also have a build in this recently ( http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ ) And I liked it very much to build in and also the final result! Go check it out and leave a comment :)!

I found that as far as managing the cables was hard due to the motherboard tray would have to be taken out at certain points depending on what your upgrading. If you want to put in dual GPU setup, It's going to be hard to get the 2nd set of cables to that card.

That case looks pretty cool, I absolutely LOVE the lighting you did, actually any LED lighting job that is half decent I like, but yours is one of the best I've seen

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

That case looks pretty cool, I absolutely LOVE the lighting you did, actually any LED lighting job that is half decent I like, but yours is one of the best I've seen

Thanks! Would be a lot better if half of my blue led strip was not dimmed for some reason. It did look a lot nicer when the motherboard was half blue/green. Have to fix it or buy another strip.

I found that as far as managing the cables was hard due to the motherboard tray would have to be taken out at certain points depending on what your upgrading. If you want to put in dual GPU setup, It's going to be hard to get the 2nd set of cables to that card.

True, thats why I already have my cables all routed to possible upgrades... So I have a second PCI-e cable running near where the second GPU would go.... 

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Figured out how to get some of my older pictures of my case on here, thought you would like the better views

So many people with this case lately haha

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Figured out how to get some of my older pictures of my case on here, thought you would like the better views

Yep, you were right  :D

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

993641_10201632547077757_34092138_n.jpg

Sweet pic, shows it off real nice! What fans are you using as intakes on your rad?

So many people with this case lately haha

Indeed, but its a sweet case  :D  :D :D  

Sweet pic, shows it off real nice! What fans are you using as intakes on your rad?

Indeed, but its a sweet case  :D  :D :D  

The fans are Bitfenix Spectre Pro LED's.

I do hope you know that that quadcore only has 2 'real cores'

they simply have 4 integer clusters (Don't ask me what a integer cluster is, going from wikipedia here)

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

I do hope you know that that quadcore only has 2 'real cores'

they simply have 4 integer clusters (Don't ask me what a integer cluster is, going from wikipedia here)

Please go to the CPU board to post something like this. This is a build log. I like my quad core just fine and Wiki is not something you want to get facts from anyways. I would think that a "cluster" = core.