My computer boots up twice?

Go to solution Solved by The Official Czex,

I have a 2011-v3 msi x99s sli plus motherboard. If I turn off my computer and boot it, it starts up just fine. Now, if I disconnect the power completely the wall, then turn on the power again it turns on, and I hear the fans. Then it goes silent, and the fans go off. I know they are completely off because the lights don't shine. Then It starts up again and it is fine. The only time it does this is when I disconnect it from outlet, or turn off the switch on my power supply. It is not a huge concern of mine because once it is booted, and I turn it off, it runs like a clock. It just confuses me why once I have to unplug it  it makes stalls a bit on the start up. any solutions? 

When a computer is disconnected form power, it has to post twice. It's completely normal.

I have a 2011-v3 msi x99s sli plus motherboard. If I turn off my computer and boot it, it starts up just fine. Now, if I disconnect the power completely the wall, then turn on the power again it turns on, and I hear the fans. Then it goes silent, and the fans go off. I know they are completely off because the lights don't shine. Then It starts up again and it is fine. The only time it does this is when I disconnect it from outlet, or turn off the switch on my power supply. It is not a huge concern of mine because once it is booted, and I turn it off, it runs like a clock. It just confuses me why once I have to unplug it  it makes stalls a bit on the start up. any solutions? 

When a computer is disconnected form power, it has to post twice. It's completely normal.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I have one ssd which is boot, and one standard hard drive for my games and other things. 

Why would you want to do that?

From what I understand, that short bit of power are from the capacitors in the PSU. Capacitors store energy/electricity (don't judge me, not 100% sure which term to use). After you unplug your computer, there are still some electricity left in the capacitors. By pressing the power button, the system tries to draw power from the PSU and uses the small amounts of electricity stored in the capacitors and eventually dies after the capacitors are drained.

EDIT: Disclaimer: I might have actually misinterpreted the concern. So I hope OP would clear this up

I want to build a rig, but I'm not a gamer.   :mellow: