Windows 10 Insider will remain free and genuine to people within the Insider Program

Kodiack

it sucks that they reworded it like that, but i don't mind updating every so often as long as my games still work. I did a fresh install of windows 10 and it took me 2 days to download all my games back. It hasn't crashed on me yet so I assume their future betas will be stable as well.

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

it sucks that they reworded it like that, but i don't mind updating every so often as long as my games still work. I did a fresh install of windows 10 and it took me 2 days to download all my games back. It hasn't crashed on me yet so I assume their future betas will be stable as well.

lol you need to set your system up better! it took me a min to get all my games back...there kept on a sepertate drive so i just redirect steam/battle.net to the files done

ill stay on the preview and see how it goes...if its too sketchey ill sack it

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

You could have just backed up your games.