LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

On 2/3/2022 at 3:12 AM, pythonmegapixel said:

Banned because I have to look at this nonsense:

-snip-

Banned for having the same rank as me

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

2 hours ago, Cool Dude 101 said:

Banned for discriminating against light mode users, I'm talkin bout you @RockSolid1106.

Banned for Quoting the person Above them...

4 hours ago, BionicSeaSerpent said:

Banned for Quoting the person Above them...

Banned for first post in thread, welcome 🙂

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

VPN Server Guide

12 hours ago, BionicSeaSerpent said:

Banned for Nicely Welcoming a Member.

Banned for not nicely welcoming a member

I have an ASUS G14 2021 with Manjaro KDE and I am a professional Linux NoOB and also pretty bad at General Computing.

ALSO I DON'T EDIT MY POSTS* NOWADAYS SO NO NEED TO REFRESH BEFORE REPLYING *unless I edit my post

7 hours ago, fUnDaMeNtAl_knobhead said:

Banned for not nicely welcoming a member

Banned for not not nicely welcoming a member

9 minutes ago, Smurf09 said:

Banned for not not nicely welcoming a member

Banned for being on page 850 of the thread

^

VPN Server Guide

17 minutes ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned for being on page 850 of the thread

Banned for not being "RockSollid" /j

I have an ASUS G14 2021 with Manjaro KDE and I am a professional Linux NoOB and also pretty bad at General Computing.

ALSO I DON'T EDIT MY POSTS* NOWADAYS SO NO NEED TO REFRESH BEFORE REPLYING *unless I edit my post

34 minutes ago, fUnDaMeNtAl_knobhead said:

Banned for not being "RockSollid" /j

Banned for not having the new G14

35 minutes ago, BionicSeaSerpent said:

Banned for not having the new G14

Banned for banning someone for not having a un-released product

On 2/7/2022 at 11:37 AM, fUnDaMeNtAl_knobhead said:

Banned for banning someone for not having a un-released product

Banned 'cause I'm bored.

"The most important step a man can take. It’s not the first one, is it?
It’s the next one. Always the next step, Dalinar."
–Chapter 118, Oathbringer, Stormlight Archive #3 by Brandon Sanderson

Older stuff:

Spoiler

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

2 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Banned 'cause I'm bored.

Banned for banning a knobhead (knobhead +1)

53 minutes ago, fUnDaMeNtAl_knobhead said:

Banned for banning a knobhead (knobhead +1)

Banned for being Linux n00b

^

VPN Server Guide

Just now, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned for being Linux n00b

Banned for not being a linux n00b

4 minutes ago, fUnDaMeNtAl_knobhead said:

Banned for not being a linux n00b

Banned for trying to evade moderation tools by typing n00b instead of noob

^

VPN Server Guide

Banned for trying to evade moderation tools by typing n00b instead of noob

Banned fro being a hypocrite 

Just now, fUnDaMeNtAl_knobhead said:

Banned fro being a hypocrite 

banned for fro

^

VPN Server Guide

banned for fro

Banned for defining cool kids as people using a dark theme

Banned for defining cool kids as people using a dark theme

Banned because they are

^

VPN Server Guide

Banned because they are

banned because they aren't

banned because they aren't

Banned for denial

^

VPN Server Guide

1 minute ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Banned for denial

Banned for having less than 1 brain cell

Banned for having less than 1 brain cell

Banned for stating facts

^

VPN Server Guide

Banned for stating facts

Banned for suppressing the freedom of speech