Replacement Keyboard

Hi guys,

Yesterday my Logitech G19 died on me after just 2 months, so I contacted Amazon for a warranty replacement. They told me they have none in stock so they are just giving me a refund when the receive the keyboard back. So now's I have the opportunity to buy a keyboard again, I'm thinking of going mechanical, more specifically, the QPAD MK-80. I've never owned a mechanical keyboard before but have used them, and I quite like the feel from what short experience I have had with them.

My question is, are the QPAD keyboards decent? The MK-80 is £5 cheaper than the £90 paid for the G19 so is ideal for the price range I'm aiming for, as I can't go over that price. I'm quite a fan of the cherry blue switches too, so if there are any other keyboards out there that utilise those within the price range, I'm open to suggestions. I do quite like the look of the QPAD MK-80 right now though.

Cheers.

// i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz // Noctua NH-D14 // 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz (2x 8GB ) // 2x Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD RAID-0 Boot // Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm Steam / Data Drive // Gigabyte Z77X-D3H // Corsair TX850 // ASUS DirectCU II GTX 670 4GB OC // CoolerMaster HAF X nVidia // QPAD MK-80 // Logitech G700 // Windows 8 Professional x64 //

K70 , Goregeous keyboard! Also you can choose what switches Blue , Red or Brown -_-

EDIT : Yeah pretty much get the K70 with Blues IMO

Interested in Business and Technology

I have the Qpad Mk50. It's biggest problem is the paint on the caps, it wears down. the Mk80 fixes this by having lasered keycaps. Otherwise I like the Qpad keyboards, they are solidly build, and there is nothing really to complain.

The Qpad is a very decent keyboard from what I've seen but if you really wanna get a cheaper board I REALLY recommend t he CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid. I got mine shipped from the USA with Blues for around £68 though it is a tenkeyless.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Cheers for the quick replies. I do quite like the look of the K70, but it's a fair bit over budget from what I can see. Glad to hear that QPAD are good too, I shall be comparing this to the Quickfire Rapid seeing as that also comes within my budget.

// i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz // Noctua NH-D14 // 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz (2x 8GB ) // 2x Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD RAID-0 Boot // Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm Steam / Data Drive // Gigabyte Z77X-D3H // Corsair TX850 // ASUS DirectCU II GTX 670 4GB OC // CoolerMaster HAF X nVidia // QPAD MK-80 // Logitech G700 // Windows 8 Professional x64 //