Any Enthoo Pro owners here?

Assassin

So I am planning to pick this case up for server use. It says that SSI EEB is supported and I wanted to know if anyone here is using such motherboard with this case?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I built a editing rig for a friend in one using a Asus Z10PE-D8 and dual E5-2650's.

I built a editing rig for a friend in one using a Asus Z10PE-D8 and dual E5-2650's.

oh good. How well did the motherboard fit in the case? Did the holes line up for the motherboard?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

oh good. How well did the motherboard fit in the case? Did the holes line up for the motherboard?

If I remember right they did.  I've used SSI EEB boards in other EATX cases and it's only 2 or 3 screws that are different.

If I remember right they did.  I've used SSI EEB boards in other EATX cases and it's only 2 or 3 screws that are different.

Yeah thanks. Tried to install a Z8PE D12X on a Corsair 600T that supposedly supports an E-Atx case. Those two three screw holes that didn't line up made the entire board wobbly.

Yeah thanks. Tried to install a Z8PE D12X on a Corsair 600T that supposedly supports an E-Atx case. Those two three screw holes that didn't line up made the entire board wobbly.

I hear ya, without those screws it feels like the board is going to snap in half when you go to install RAM.  On my current server I just drilled the missing holes in the motherboard tray and used some 2.5mm threaded rod with nuts and washers to make my own standoffs.