550 ti ok for duel monitors?

Importedham

OK so i got 8 gigs of ram intel core i3 asus gtx 550 ti 1gb,

Im wondering if my pc will be able to handle a 23 inch monitor and a 19 inch monitor mainly for multitasking.

And if i will be able to just turn the 19 inch off and have no performance difference on the 23 inch while playing games?

Computers doe

I've never seen monitor's duel before, that'd be interesting.  Ha just playing, but yeah a 550 Ti would handle two monitors, aslong as you're not gaming on anything above medium, rendereing or anything too graphically intensive.

System SpecCase: Cooler Master Elite 311 - Mobo: Asus Rampage III Extreme - CPU: Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.5 Ghz - Heatsink/Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 612, w/ Corsair SP120's - Ram: 16GB Of 1866 Corsair Vengeance - GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 660 Ti's In SLI @ 1015 Mhz - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB - SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB - PSU: Coolmax 800W Semi Modular, 80+ Bronze - OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64.

Peripherals - Monitor: Acer G246HL (TN 24" 1080p LED 60Hz) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 - Mouse: ? - Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula - Headset: Asus Orion.

Ok thanks i just wanted some conformation before i waste money on a second monitor xD

Computers doe

The size of your monitors do not matter at all, what matters is what the resolution is.If they are not 1080p you might be able to get away with it, If you run intensive games with high resolution over two monitors the 550 is toast.

If you run intensive games with high resolution over two monitors the 550 is toast.

you cant, minimum is three

But, yes 550ti will run 2 of them, you can game on one and have the other have a browser up and not lose much if at all perfermance

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!