Good GPU's with included/easy to come by backplate?

jamesisninja

I want to be SURE as sure can be before I pick my card, that there isn't a better option. My must haves: be a 770, or comparable performance, be black and blue, and as the title obviously says, easy to come by/included backplate. I know EVGA has them, but all of their 770s have that ugly gold on the side that will be visible from the case window. So EVGA is out the window. So far my best option is the Direct CUII by Asus, which I like, but my 1 gripe is the side visible from the case has the big fat head pipes, and not much else. I really like the flush, sleek design that doesn't have lots or any heat pipes sticking out. Infact my perfect card ever would be a Gainward Phantom 770 if it had a backplate, but if anyone knows of a GPU that better fits what I'm looking for then the Direct CUII, please let me know!

Picture is the Phantom, and the CUII, notice the side with the 8+6 pin on the Phantom, I love that sleekness, rather then heatpipes. But I really would like a backplate too. 

Image_07S.jpg

b2026.jpg

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

Sigh if the N770 Lightning wasn't so expensive it would be the perfect card.

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

It'd be even more perfect without an ugly bumblebee color.

Agreeed, though I don't mind modding over the yellow. It's just so darn expensive.

MSI GTX 770 Gaming..

Doesn't come with a backplate..