3rd monitor wont connect proberly

Effenbach
Go to solution Solved by Effenbach,

OK i fixed it...

the screen would stop dissappearing if i turned it off 

i could then change the setting in multiple screens from "disconnect screen" or something similliar to "Expand dekstop to this screen" or whatever it says 

and it works :P

Hi im having a annoying issue where my third monitor wont connect proberly it just connects and disconnects all the time (with the windows sounds in the background) its not the ports cables or monitors since when i disconnect my 2nd monitor the 3rd monitor connects as it should and works.

i´ve been able to use the 3 monitors with no problem for a year or two, but when i returned from work today this happened

i´ve tried installing new graphic drivers , didnt work

Was there a change in your driver settings ( ie was there and update or other ) ?

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

Was there a change in your driver settings ( ie was there and update or other ) ?

i tried installing new drivers after issue appeared .

and i havent touched anything what so ever just turned off my monitors went to work. started them up again and then one of them didnt work

i tried installing new drivers after issue appeared .

and i havent touched anything what so ever just turned off my monitors went to work. started them up again and then one of them didnt work

Check your windows update log maybe windows installed a new graphics driver via windows update. Also take a look at your reliabitlity history in action center whats installed on your pc.

I remember one of the connection should be DP but I'm not really sure but it's worth a try.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Check your windows update log maybe windows installed a new graphics driver via windows update. Also take a look at your reliabitlity history in action center whats installed on your pc.

im not really sure how.

im not really sure how.

You can always use system restore it can roll back windows updates  and drivers it can often solve a problem. Sometimes changes happen without you knowing it.

Way to acces reliability monitor from action center:

reliability_monitor-500x433.jpg

You can always use system restore it can roll back windows updates  and drivers it can often solve a problem. Sometimes changes happen without you knowing it.

Way to acces reliability monitor from action center:

tried to peform a system reset

failed :I

OK i fixed it...

the screen would stop dissappearing if i turned it off 

i could then change the setting in multiple screens from "disconnect screen" or something similliar to "Expand dekstop to this screen" or whatever it says 

and it works :P