The Interstellar theory ( Raw )

Delusional Phil

Hi , this is my twocents on what happened in Interstellar ... Feel free to judge it if you think it doesn't suit your logic cause it probably is ... I hope you find it at least tolerable ... 

Please note that I will be contradicting myself a little bit down below ... So bear with me here ... 

Oh and tell me what you think ... 

Here we go : 

First we have to consider who made the wormhole ? Why was it near Saturn ? 

My theory is that Michael Caine create the wormhole , but not Michael Caine in Interstellar but a Michael Caine in a universe where the Earth didn't have the Blight and dust ... He was trying to create a wormhole to excel the speed of space exploration ... With Murph's help ( Murph would follow the physics route no matter what ) , they tested multiple times and it causes the abnomally in the Interstellar Universe , which causes Cooper's mission to fail ( The one they talked about in the movie ) and causes the tractor and the drone to fail . 

What triggures this theory is when Michael Caine ( M.C for short ) said that it only has to work once because they don't have the Quantum data from TARS ... And it did work once , it created a wormhole at Saturn ( They were probably scared that they would create a blackhole so they put it somewhere far away ) ... What they don't know , is that they interfere with other Universes , in this cases , the Interstellar Universe ...

Now , on to the question that how did Cooper send himself those NASA cordinates .

In that the Universe with no Blight , Cooper didn't join the exposition team cause he didn't have the cordinates . Without Cooper interference , Amelia would pursuade the other two to visit Edmund planets first and then start the Colony ... The Edmund's People learn Quantum data cause they are so close to the Blackhole , they mastered the 5th Dimention . When Amelia is travelling through the Wormhole , we saw she cried . Later in the movie , we know that it's Cooper , which indicates that Cooper might be Edmund ?! Of course this is based on a hunch because we never saw Edmund and in the world without Blight , Cooper would get invited to join the first exposition team and ties up to the fact that Murph will join M.Caine to work on the wormhole ... So as Amelia touches the singularity in the Universe without Blight , she's touching Edmund/Cooper ... Maybe Edmund Wolf is another name for Cooper in the world without Blight ... 

Why do I think that way ? Cause when Amelia is setting base, we saw her burrying something , it couldn't have been a body cause there was no body in the first place ... 

What I think happened there is that the Wormhole literally Merge two Universes into one , making body disappear when Cooper was traveling through the wormhole . 

The Events of Interstellar happen as you saw until the part where Cooper falls into the Blackhole , he died , technically , cause there wasn't a 5th dimensional Tesseract there . Amelia started popularising Edmunds/Cooper . They develope to 5th Dimentioal , and then they put the Tesseract there . 

But who sent him the cordinates in the first place ? Amelia , well the future grand children of Amelia , they send the cordinates to Cooper in the first place ...

Back to when Cooper falls into a blackhole , when he was unconcious , he died and part of his data was transmitted through the wormhole as the abnomally we saw in the movie . that moment was when the blackhole merge two Universes again , this time the Universe when Cooper died , TARS sent data to Amelia , and the Interstellar Universe where he fells into the Tesseract . It's a bit confusing , you just need to know that there are 3 worlds : World without Blight , World where Cooper died in the Blackhole and the Interstellar world ...

Cooper realise that he technically send him self there cause it's true , Edmund's data must have joined with Cooper ...

He gets out of the blackhole and survives because of the Teseract , it distort everything , causing him to literally backtrack to when he wasn't in the Blackhole in the first place , leaving him alive so that Murph could tell him to rejoice with Amelia cause Murph figgured out the theory above .  ;)

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

That movie made no logical sense so don't try to find it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I hated that movie tbh... the story just made absolutely no sense.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I dont hate it, I genuinely cried at the end of the film, and it was beautifully shot and acted, I do think its a magnificent movie

I just wish the story had a different climax, like the none circular alternative universe sort of story, that said I like none traditional movies and sometimes the unexpected it what separates a mediocre film to something you will remember

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The physicist who laid the foundation for the science in that movie has written his explanation. Most scientists agree with the film for being scientifically accurate except for the blight of crops since they would consider not to easy to do.

I dont hate it, I genuinely cried at the end of the film, and it was beautifully shot and acted, I do think its a magnificent movie

I just wish the story had a different climax, like the none circular alternative universe sort of story, that said I like none traditional movies and sometimes the unexpected it what separates a mediocre film to something you will remember

Yeah i guess hate is putting it a bit strongly... i just disliked it very much. The ending was pretty sad but it didnt affect me much because by the time it rolled around i was already annoyed by the weird storyline. The whole bookshelf part just seemed so arbitrary and weird.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Yeah i guess hate is putting it a bit strongly... i just disliked it very much. The ending was pretty sad but it didnt affect me much because by the time it rolled around i was already annoyed by the weird storyline. The whole bookshelf part just seemed so arbitrary and weird.

Yeah I thought that too, but except for those few minutes, the film is a masterpiece at least in my own opinion, and as a massive Nolan fan

But yeah, I think that story issue is what makes this film a 9/10 for me and not 10/10 perfect

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It was a pretty awesome film but I am not sure that it needs to be analysed. The ending is pretty clear cut if you ask me, however I didn't like the way that they used love to save the day.

Twitter | Steam |

That movie made no logical sense so don't try to find it.

I already did ... Oops ... And why are you always grumpy when ever I saw your comments ? 

just why... the movie was one of thoes that made me question life but still why u go throuhgh all this

Because it baffles me and intrigued me ? 

It's your opinion I guess ...

That's the point of the thread ...

The physicist who laid the foundation for the science in that movie has written his explanation. Most scientists agree with the film for being scientifically accurate except for the blight of crops since they would consider not to easy to do.

Link me it please ... 

It was a pretty awesome film but I am not sure that it needs to be analysed. The ending is pretty clear cut if you ask me, however I didn't like the way that they used love to save the day.

Yes it needs to be analysed because accurate science movie is scarce ... And good ones are even scarcer ... 

Ending was clear ... The process going to that ending was not ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I loved it for the fact that till the very end, i had NO idea what was going to happen. I had no idea how it will connect. Usually with movies its predictible. But there it wasnt.

And the soundtrack. OH THE SOUNDTRACK

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

So you are saying we need to analyse the science and not the plot?

Why not both ? 

I loved it for the fact that till the very end, i had NO idea what was going to happen. I had no idea how it will connect. Usually with movies its predictible. But there it wasnt.

And the soundtrack. OH THE SOUNDTRACK

AND THE POEM . DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE POEM ! Why did I all caps ?

BECAUSE I LITERALLY CANT EVEN OH THE POEM

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Why not both ? 

Ok, both, not sure how much help I can be with the science bit... 

"Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Twitter | Steam |

BECAUSE I LITERALLY CANT EVEN OH THE POEM

There's a full version of it on Youtube . The sad part is ? It doesn't include Michael Caine ...

There's a full version of it on Youtube . The sad part is ? It doesn't include Michael Caine ...

:(

Ok, both, not sure how much help I can be with the science bit... 

"Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I feel depress cause this is the 3rd time this theory has been posted ( Not specifically in a thread of it's own ) ... First 2 times people were being occupied by music ... And the 3rd time I got a gush of water in my face for talking about a movie ... Oh well ... It's life I guess ... 

I feel depress cause this is the 3rd time this theory has been posted ( Not specifically in a thread of it's own ) ... First 2 times people were being occupied by music ... And the 3rd time I got a gush of water in my face for talking about a movie ... Oh well ... It's life I guess ... 

Never cried at a film, the only time I was ever close was during shawshank redemption when a certain character dies. (no spoilers)

Twitter | Steam |

Never cried at a film, the only time I was ever close was during shawshank redemption when a certain character dies. (no spoilers)

In retrospect , I've never cried in a movie befo...

Wait ... What kind of an answer is that ? We are derailing the thread ... again ... 

I already did ... Oops ... And why are you always grumpy when ever I saw your comments ? 

I am easily annoyed by people  :mellow:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

no but here is Anthony Hopkins reading it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1fTlIsUGks

I am easily annoyed by people  :mellow:

@Misanthrope perhaps you should hand over your user title

@Misanthrope perhaps you should hand over your user title

tumblr_nbrqxkhs9y1rbc9h1o1_400.gif

Spoiler

rMuIjo7.gif