Bethesda 2015 E3!

eric95204

https://youtu.be/2KApp699WdE?list=PLkwIeqsPeOG_gKuEDae5A7dsQOSmhrn9K

Fallout 4 starts at the 37 minute mark and must i say it was beautiful. Definitely got a hard one from just watching all the new game mechanics   and the released day is 11/10/2015!!!!!!!

Here' s a recap for the people who don't wan to watch the hour long conference:

Edited by eric95204

Great show but the scripts are real.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Great show but the scripts are real.

yeah especially the doom gameplay, but it was still kickass nevertheless. 

why is it i always keep missing e3 every year? they should broadcast it on SPIKE TV, like 3 years ago. that was effective.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Most of the Bethesda conference was boring to me. The only things I liked were Dishonered 2 and Fallout 4... And I'm not even a fallout fan.

The DOOM gameplay at the beginning was sleep inducing, to me it was just "another FPS".

Also that Fallout Shelter for mobile... I was interested in it, they said it would be for iOS and Android.. but so far only the iOS version is released, such a shame.

why is it i always keep missing e3 every year? they should broadcast it on SPIKE TV, like 3 years ago. that was effective.

If you miss it every year, it means you're not interested in it enough to actually bother looking up when it starts. It airing on Spike TV won't change anything.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It's now live on Youtube, right next to the youtube button. atleast for me 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Where the balls is the next elder scrolls game??....

Get ur asses workin bethesda! We want a game to top skyrim!

I wonder if they will become like valve and not be able to count.. (Half life 3.. Elder Scrolls 6..)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

It's now live on Youtube, right next to the youtube button. atleast for me 

https://www.youtube.com/e3?feature=int-yo-e3

The link to it.

Where the balls is the next elder scrolls game??....

Get ur asses workin bethesda! We want a game to top skyrim!

Well technically, they got that covered with the expansion for ESO. :rolleyes:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Fallout 4 didn't reallly impress me, but I did like the Dishonored trailer

we need another saint's row standalone.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The damn video won't load for me. Black screen. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That's just Zenimax though. After Fallout, ES6, whenever that may be!

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

https://www.youtube.com/e3?feature=int-yo-e3

The link to it.

WTF

I watched the link and I ended up watching til' the end, where for the finals they had custom-made maps of Mario the players have to speedrun, some of the stuff is SO TROLL HAHAHA, it's fucking great, I love the creativity the map makers had. If you want to watch, it starts at 3:34:00 into the first video from that link.

Now I'm interested in Mario again. I remember back in the day in summer school when we had Super Mario Bro Deluxe with the Gameboy color and we'd speedrun the original Mario and try out the hard version.

Untitled.png

They put a fucking hammer bros in the question mark box over there. xD

Untitled.png

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?