K95 Issue with Windows 8.1

JantsoP

So i have the Corsair K95 (Red Switch, SWE/FIN layout) and some time to time, my Windows tells that the "USB Device cannot be detected". This has never happend to me before i got the keyboard and now it does it. For example i just played GTA V and i was hearing it all the time. Should i change the keyboard BIOS (or what ever is it called) to something else? I have the latest driver, software and firmware from Corsair so i dont think that is doing it. Also when i boot my PC it will stuck to POST screen before i reset the computer. All the issues began after i got the keyboard. So is the keyboard defective or what should i do? :(

EDIT: Looks like it's doing it frequantly because CPU is currently under heavy load (Rendering project). But still what the hell is causing this?

What is your polling switch on the back set to?

Try setting it to the lowest mode 

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

What is your polling switch on the back set to?

Try setting it to the lowest mode 

It always has been 1

It always has been 1

Thats the highest.

Set it to the setting labled BIOS

EDIT:

you may just need to turn it down somwhat, but set it to BIOS to just see if that fixes the problem

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Thats the highest.

Set it to the setting labled BIOS

EDIT:

you may just need to turn it down somwhat, but set it to BIOS to just see if that fixes the problem

Nope, still does it

Nope, still does it

Ok, then I dont know