Think I can take my Desktop as a Carry-On?

Hey i Have a h440 from nzxt and i was wondering if you all think i could take it as a carry-on? i was also thinking i could take out the graphic cards and the hard drive / ssd as the carry-on and just have the h440 and the mobo + cpu as check in luggage? what do you all think i should do? I'd really rather not ship it because i have heard shipping company losing peoples computers that way.

Motherboard:: Asus Maxiumus ROG Crosshair VII AM4     Ram:: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)     SSD:: Intel 730 series 240Gb SSD
 GPU:: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix     CPU:: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @3.70GHz   COOLING:: NZXT Kraken x72 AiO, 3x Thermaltake Riing Plus

they just lowered the carry on limit down to 17 inches in the US, i dont know what it is where you live. it used to be or maybe still is 22 inches but i still dont think so. they will probably assume its a bomb anyways 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

I dont know the exact size limitations of the carry-on for most airlines, but I am fairly confident that the H440 is larger than allowed. 

Components like the GPU you could carry-on but be prepared for TSA derp.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Disassemble it... all of it.  Shove it in the case and protect the case.

Thats what i was thinking

Motherboard:: Asus Maxiumus ROG Crosshair VII AM4     Ram:: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)     SSD:: Intel 730 series 240Gb SSD
 GPU:: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix     CPU:: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @3.70GHz   COOLING:: NZXT Kraken x72 AiO, 3x Thermaltake Riing Plus

just plop it on the inspection desk, shout allahu akbar, and you're good to go /s

OT: it would depend on the regulations for carry-on size in your country

I got chu.. Working on it already

First time i had my desktop with my on the plane I just took out the GPU, put it in a anti static bag then I wrapped that in bubble wrap and duck-taped it inside my case and then put the case inside a suitcase filled with clothes.

The second time I brought it with me on the plane i had switched from a AIO water-cooler to a tower-cooler. So i took out the cpu cooler and graphics card, Bubble wraped that stuff. 

Both times it was successfully sent as luggage   :D

Main Rig: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.7Ghz, Noctua NH-U12s, Asus z68 V-Pro, Evga GTX 970, Samsung EVO 250Gb, Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB,fractal design define r3, XFX XXX 850W

Laptop: Clevo w230st, 13.3" 1080p screen,  CPU intel i5 4200M(Someone want's to donate a i7-4700qm? :P), 8gb ram 1600Mhz, Geforce gtx 765m, SSD: mSata Evo 120Gb(still room for one more), HHD: 1Tb 7200rpm, 

First time i had my desktop with my on the plane I just took out the GPU, put it in a anti static bag then I wrapped that in bubble wrap and duck-taped it inside my case and then put the case inside a suitcase filled with clothes.

The second time I brought it with me on the plane i had switched from a AIO water-cooler to a tower-cooler. So i took out the cpu cooler and graphics card, Bubble wraped that stuff. 

Both times it was successfully sent as luggage   :D

What did you put ur case in?

A box? or a Suitcase??

What did you put ur case in?

A box? or a Suitcase??

The first time I brought it with me on the plane I just put it inside a suitcase filled with clothes. The second time i had a company ship it for my on the same plane as i was taking inside of a cardboard box, To protect the case itself i wrapped it in bubblewrap 

Main Rig: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.7Ghz, Noctua NH-U12s, Asus z68 V-Pro, Evga GTX 970, Samsung EVO 250Gb, Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB,fractal design define r3, XFX XXX 850W

Laptop: Clevo w230st, 13.3" 1080p screen,  CPU intel i5 4200M(Someone want's to donate a i7-4700qm? :P), 8gb ram 1600Mhz, Geforce gtx 765m, SSD: mSata Evo 120Gb(still room for one more), HHD: 1Tb 7200rpm, 

If its runs on electricity... its a bomb

if its out of place... its a bomb

if its obviously a computer... its a bomb

You can try I suppose

look here

http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/prohibited-items

also check with the Airline you are flying with

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.