gaming mouse pad

GEVERMAN

It should, i think the only time it matters if you're on glass or a laser mouse

Yea, new mice can deal with pretty much all surfaces as long as they aren't shiny.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That just looks like an unbranded Razer pad.  :blink:

Probably just as good as the real thing. :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

A mouse pad is a mouse pad.  The only difference is the texture and material.

You're doing the right thing by not spending more than $10 on a mouse pad.  Above $10, all you're paying for is branding and logos (or RGB LEDs, in the case of Corsair's upcoming mouse pad).

All of the mouse pads I own are from Monoprice, Anker, or Thermaltake.  They all cost around $7, and do the job just fine.  And if they get damaged or lost, it's not a big deal to just spend another $7 for a replacement.

SSD vs HDD Direct Comparison - Identical Drive Images | SSD Boots Windows 7 + Load 27 Apps in 1 Minute | 17 Second Boot - POST to Desktop
Razer Blade 14 (2015) | Core i7-4720HQ | 8GB RAM | GeForce 970M | 500GB M.2 SSD | 14.1" 1920x1080 Display | 4.19 lbs