What's up with AZZA and CFI making the same cases?

KarateHottie93

Are they the same company with different names depending on regions or something? It seems like every case CFI makes, AZZA releases literally the exact same thing 6 months to a year later.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

Ok we have been talking about this WAY to much right know lets just role on and act like you did not say anything 

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

Ok we have been talking about this WAY to much right know lets just role on and act like you did not say anything

Well now I feel like I stumbled across a forbidden secret O.o

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

*Ok, we have been talking about this WAY too much right now, let's just roll on and act like you didn't say anything.

They probably came from the same manufacturer or one of the two decided to resell under their brand.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case