Buying the right gear, I've asked EK and Frozen cpu no help. Need advice.

Hello master Race,

I’ve been sitting on a 7970 DC2 because EKWB Advised the wrong parts, and I don’t want to make the wrong mistake twice as the first one cost me 70$, that’s a fortune in College kid terms.

Always I already have a 7970 DC2 and a sabretooth z77 Lg 1155 motherboard with a loop running, as the picture shows. However I’m sick of looking at this perfectly good card. I can’t figure what damn parts I need. I already bought two of these http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc-link-r48x0-58x0.htmlWitch I believe are the right connecters but I need to find a bridge compatible with the z77 because Ek recomended the wrong one and its 30$ to send it back.

Side note: I would just use piping but I really don’t think it would work without kinking any advice? 

Another side note: I know my computer is filthy im going to deep clean it soon as I aqure the new gear.

post-7655-0-84462800-1433898799_thumb.jp

You should be really using only Distilled water + biocide and silver kill coil as any premix coolant WILL stain your water blocks, fittings, radiator, res, etc...

If you want to have a color then get a colored tubing or even better a UV tubing.

Also instead of getting another 7970, Just sell it and get an R9 290 or GTX 970 as 7970 doesn't even fully support DX12.

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

I already have the 7970, and im using ek liquids witch have biosides in them.  as for staining I will always have a red build so im not to worried.

I already have the 7970, and im using ek liquids witch have biosides in them.  as for staining I will always have a red build so im not to worried.

Yeah everything is fine until you need to sell / upgrade the parts you won't be using anymore.

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

i don't understand the question..

are you looking to crossfire two cards? only reason asking is the terminal bridge

is used to join two GPUs. your block cannot use a terminal bridge as the connection

is built onto the block.

350x700px-LL-3acafb3c_P1080637.jpeg

or just looking to go hardline tubing and needing GPU connection?