Is my PPD about right?

Sorry this has probably been asked a million times by now but I was wondering if this is what you'd expect from my setup.
So I just started Folding with my 4690K and GTX 960

It says that the GPU is doing 1617 PPD and the CPU is 6065. They're both running at near 100%
I also have my Macbook air running it aswell doing 1910 PPD, signed in with the same info

4a8196beb28eb09bc27b8ac679baf803.png

The GPU hasn't had enough time to get a correct estimate, so you'll see a much higher PPD for your GPU in about 30mins

Although I would have expected a higher CPU PPD :/  I can get ~10k PPD on my FX6300 so you should be beating that by quite a bit

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

The GPU hasn't had enough time to get a correct estimate, so you'll see a much higher PPD for your GPU in about 30mins

Although I would have expected a higher CPU PPD :/  I can get ~10k PPD on my FX6300 so you should be beating that by quite a bit

Woah ok, my GPU just jumped up to 47K PPD lol - Should of actually just hit that 30 minute mark since I started

As for CPU it's runnign at 4.2 on each core with 80-100% utilisation, so maybe it's just the project it's on or something