Best Peripherals for CS:GO

Flurr

How so?

There closed, meaning they have a small sound stage, they have passive noise cancelling which gets very fatiguing after long gaming sessions, there monitor headphones so their going to have a flat sound signature, just all around not good for gaming. They excell in other areas such as if you wanted them on a plane ride or were to use them on the go, which I use them for.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

There closed, meaning they have a small sound stage, they have passive noise cancelling which gets very fatiguing after long gaming sessions, there monitor headphones so their going to have a flat sound signature, just all around not good for gaming. They excell in other areas such as if you wanted them on a plane ride or were to use them on the go, which I use them for.

I've heard this before which is why I steered away from them.  Thank you for clarifying that!

The 99th post is real o_o

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Oh, i see. 

Hi.

Seinheiser HD 598 with a mod mic, you can thank me later..

What mod mic do you recommend?  I've been looking at the AntLion 4.0...

Formerly TheFlurryGames

What mod mic do you recommend?  I've been looking at the AntLion 4.0...

AntLion Mod Mic 4.0, you can find them for around $40.00 USD on Amazon.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

AntLion Mod Mic 4.0, you can find them for around $40.00 USD on Amazon.

Thanks for all the help!

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Final decisions, if you want to recommend anything else please tell me!

Mouse: Logitech G502

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4

Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 and an AntLion 4.0

Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+

Monitor: Going to monitor section right now

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Final decisions, if you want to recommend anything else please tell me!

Mouse: Logitech G502

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4

Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 and an AntLion 4.0

Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+

Monitor: Going to monitor section right now

I love my Steelseries QCK+, for a monitor I have the VG248QE I couldn't be happier with it, very smooth and definitly improved my CSGO game, I heard the Ben Q's had a good monitor as well. For the headphones, glad you decided to get those you're gonna be very happy. When I got my first high end headphone instead of a headset I about had a eargasm. I'm not very good at CSGO but I can surely say that monitor sure makes a difference I'm around LE right now and I can see where my old monitor was holding me back, never go back to 60hz, 144hz all the way!