Best Peripherals for CS:GO

Flurr

The title says it all.

So far I have been looking at these:

Mouse: Logitech g502 or Steelseries Rival

Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB  (I want a mechanical keyboard and would prefer RGB)

Headset/Headphones (sorry for wrong section):  I am looking at the HyperX Cloud 2's, but I would rather get a headphone/modmic combo.  Can someone give me good suggestions?

Monitors (sorry for wrong section):  I'm looking at either the Asus VG248QE or the BenQ XL2411Z

Can you guys give me any tips?  Thanks for the help in advance!

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

The title says it all.

So far I have been looking at these:

Mouse: Logitech g502 or Steelseries Rival

Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB  (I want a mechanical keyboard and would prefer RGB)

Headset/Headphones (sorry for wrong section):  I am looking at the HyperX Cloud 2's, but I would rather get a headphone/modmic combo.  Can someone give me good suggestions?

Monitors (sorry for wrong section):  I'm looking at either the Asus VG248QE or the BenQ XL2411Z

Can you guys give me any tips?  Thanks for the help in advance!

For the mouse: What budget/currency, what grip and what size hands?

For the keyboard there aren't too many RGB options but Ducky has multicolor options so check them out. What switch do you want? Check out the switch link in my sig for info on that.

For the audio stuff ask that subforum as for the monitor :)

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Whatever you are comfortable with, and a 144 Hz monitor

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

For the mouse: What budget/currency, what grip and what size hands?

For the keyboard there aren't too many RGB options but Ducky has multicolor options so check them out. What switch do you want? Check out the switch link in my sig for info on that.

For the audio stuff ask that subforum as for the monitor :)

Medium sized hands with a budget of $70-80 max.

I'll check them out!  I want Cherry MX Brown switches.

Ok!

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Whatever you are comfortable with, and a 144 Hz monitor

Anything else?

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Anything else?

Just whatever Keyboard, mouse or headphones you like, but getting a 144 Hz monitor does help.

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Medium sized hands with a budget of $70-80 max.

I'll check them out!  I want Cherry MX Brown switches.

Ok!

Again though, what grip do you use? Claw/Palm/Fingertip/Hybrid of more than one?

Also, Ducky > Corsair :)

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

monitor/mouse super important.

headset kinda important (let's be honest, sound clarity isn't a huge issue when we're talking gunshots and you don't need perfect audio quality)

keyboard unimportant.

Your choices all work, although paying extra for an RGB keyboard would be purely cosmetic. I might also add a tenkeyless keyboard would be best to bring your mouse/keyboard hands closer together, which can help with ergonomics.

Just whatever Keyboard, mouse or headphones you like, but getting a 144 Hz monitor does help.

Ok, both of the monitors I posted are 144Hz.  Thanks for the help!

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Acer GN246hl instead of the asus and benq monitor because of it's lower price. it's also 144hz. you don't need a mechanical keyboard at all. i play csgo with a PS/2 keyboard and it's very good considering it's age. the mouse though, go for steelseries rival or razer deathadder

Again though, what grip do you use? Claw/Palm/Fingertip/Hybrid of more than one?

Also, Ducky > Corsair :)

I use a fingertip grip :)

monitor/mouse super important.

headset kinda important (let's be honest, sound clarity isn't a huge issue when we're talking gunshots and you don't need perfect audio quality)

keyboard unimportant.

Your choices all work, although paying extra for an RGB keyboard would be purely cosmetic. I might also add a tenkeyless keyboard would be best to bring your mouse/keyboard hands closer together can help.

Thanks for telling me!

Acer GN246hl instead of the asus and benq monitor because of it's lower price. it's also 144hz. you don't need a mechanical keyboard at all. i play csgo with a PS/2 keyboard and it's very good considering it's age. the mouse though, go for steelseries rival or razer deathadder

Thanks for telling me about that monitor!  I know I don't need a mechanical, but I will also be doing other stuff besides CS:GO and love the feel of mechanical keyboards, although it will mostly be Counter Strike.  I have also decided to probably get a Rival!

Formerly TheFlurryGames

What's your budget for the headphones?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I heard the sidebuttons on deathadder press down was to easy, can anyone confirm? I don't play CSGO but I like my ASUS echelon laser mouse for FPS games, very comfortable too.

What's your budget for the headphones?

My budget for the headphones is $200 max with modmic.

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I use a fingertip grip :)

Thanks for telling me!

Thanks for telling me about that monitor!  I know I don't need a mechanical, but I will also be doing other stuff besides CS:GO and love the feel of mechanical keyboards, although it will mostly be Counter Strike.  I have also decided to probably get a Rival!

OK, G502 sounds good for you for the mouse! And a Ducky Shine within your budget should be great :)

OK, G502 sounds good for you for the mouse! And a Ducky Shine within your budget should be great :)

Thanks for all the help!  I've decided to get a G502 instead now (the mind changes are real)!

Formerly TheFlurryGames

One other item you need to get is a VERY LARGE mousepad. Something like 16" wide and 12" high. You really need low sensitivity, and still be able to do a full 180 from center of mousepad to a side, as such a large mousepad really helps.

The G502 is perfect for FPS gaming from a technical standpoint due to it's phenomenal perfect sensor with excellent tracking. Whether it's comfortable is up to you.

One other item you need to get is a VERY LARGE mousepad. Something like 16" wide and 12" high. You really need low sensitivity, and still be able to do a full 180 from center of mousepad to a side, as such a large mousepad really helps.

I'm looking at the QCK+, do you think that that's big enough?

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Seinheiser HD 598 with a mod mic, you can thank me later..

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Yes, I own one and it is very large.

Hi.

Yup, that'll do.

You could get a pair of audio technica ath-m50's or ath-m50x's. Both excellent headphones.

Hi.

You could get a pair of audio technica ath-m50's or ath-m50x's. Both excellent headphones.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! That would be like literally the worst combo lol.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! That would be like literally the worst combo lol.

How so?

Hi.