Good gaming Mouse?

Peking Duk

Hi everyone!

Looking for a nice gaming mouse. It has to be around 50 to 60 euros. Preferably a laser sensor. The Sensei, M65 and Cm storm Reaper all look great. Which one do you reccomend and why?

Thnx!

corsair m65. love the thing 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Why do you want a laser sensor? Optical's are much better for gaming (no acceleration).

We really need to know what kind of grip style you use in order to suggests mouses. Some are more suitable than others for certain grip types. (fingertip/palm/claw/hybrid).

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

200_s.gif

Laser sensor

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Hi everyone!

Looking for a nice gaming mouse. It has to be around 50 to 60 euros. Preferably a laser sensor. The Sensei, M65 and Cm storm Reaper all look great. Which one do you reccomend and why?

Thnx!

Are you going to play MOBAs like Leauge of Legends or Dota 2?

Not sure about price but I have the Corsair M95 and I love it. 

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

Are you going to play MOBAs like Leauge of Legends or Dota 2?

Yes I play LoL, but I dont use extra buttons for it. I also play CSGO and bf4.

Why do you want a laser sensor? Optical's are much better for gaming (no acceleration).

We really need to know what kind of grip style you use in order to suggests mouses. Some are more suitable than others for certain grip types. (fingertip/palm/claw/hybrid).

I always use palmgrip. Laser sensors are more precise and they dont really suffer from acceleration issues anymore.

Laser sensors are more precise and they dont really suffer from acceleration issues anymore.

Except they aren't and they do.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Except they aren't and they do.

Allright. Any good recommendations?

Allright. Any good recommendations?

Best mice currently in my opinion are:

Logitech G303, G402, G502

Steelseries Rival

Zowie FK1-2, ZA11-12-13

Spoiler

Best mice currently in my opinion are:

Logitech G303, G402, G502

Steelseries Rival

Zowie FK1-2, ZA11-12-13

^This

Zowie ec1 a and ec2 a

I would also add the Razer Deathadder 2013/Chroma to that list.... by far the best mouse I have used.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Depends on what your playing. I only play FPS for the most part so I use the SteelSeries Rival. Don't need a bunch of buttons. The Rival has a really nice feel in my palm and the sensor is great. It also has this sweat resistant coating on it that actually works pretty well.

Custom Loop

4790K - Titan X - 16GB Vengeance 1866 - Asus Vii Hero - EVGA G2 850w - Samsung Evo 500gb - Corsair 760T - ROG SWIFT

Hi everyone!

Thnx!

LASER SENSORS ARE INFERIOR. You will regret getting a mouse that has a laser sensor, especially if you play fps games. 

Hi.

I switched from a Steelseries Sensei to a Zowie FK1. What a difference!!! I highly recommend the Zowie FK1. Its a plain mouse with no fancy lights or crazy DPI settings. Took me less than 2 hours to get accustomed to the changes from the Sensei.

ive got the m45 which is the same shape as the m65 so i can say that it has every comfortable shape. i would recommend the m45 over the m65 because its sensor does not have the acceleration issues that the m65 has

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''