Logitech G Series Comparison (M100, G300, G402, G600)

Keystone Nyan Cat

Hello!

I've always wanted a picture comparing the different mice from Logitech, but I couldn't find one anywhere online. I made my own one though, and thought I'd share it here. I hope this helps any prospective buyers!

If anyone is considering the accuracy, I did my best to maintain so.

From here on is how I did so, so feel free to skip to the images below.

1> An A4 paper with two perpendicular lines was taken and fixed upon a table with blu-tac. The blu-tac ensured it would not move as the mice changed.

2> A camera with a tripod was fixed in a position. This wasn't moved to reduce any size related errors when photographing if the camera were moved ahead or further away from its original position.

3> A Lego stud was fixed on a point on the paper and not moved. This was done so that if need be despite the camera not moving, there would be a fixed point of reference to which the photos could be resized if need be (although there wasn't). For the top down view, a coin was used.

4> The point from which the cable left the mouse was used as the starting point on the perpendicular lines for all tests; the mouse was held in place by blu-tac.

All editing was done in Photoshop.

I know this isn't all the G-series mice; the reason not all of them have been portrayed here is because I don't have them. If you would like any other photos/ comparisons/ have any questions in general, feel free to post them below and I'll get back to you.

I hope this helps someone! :)

post-14430-0-81424600-1433755384_thumb.j

post-14430-0-97465500-1433755390_thumb.j

post-14430-0-22025600-1433755396_thumb.j

post-14430-0-46455300-1433755400_thumb.j

PC in Profile