CS:GO

Jesus that's sad imo, ruining an experience to try and gain an advantage.

Competitive gaming just confuses me!

You do know that CS:GO looks completely the same on high vs low. All the difference is you remove all the glare and increase performance.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

It doesent... maybe it is different on crapy monitors with poor colors? I have no problem recognizing enemies in shadows or enviroment with simmilar color to the enemy.

I don't play on lowest unless my i5-3250m is acting up again. Not a sweaty nerd

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

YES SOMEONE WHO FINALLY HAS MY OPINION <3

I just like to see things lol

in bf4 and other games the shadows hide people really bad ( I'm daltonian ) so I need to have stuff lowered to play jungle maps .

Although I do find 4:3 or lower res a bit tryhard

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

As I said, sweaty nerds ;)

IM NOT SWEATY I'M GLISTERING AND FABULOUS . The tactic that i hate more than playing on lowest settings is people playing on 4:3 stretched so enemies appear wider 

CS:GO is the game where i feel the difference the most . I can feel even if you have a fps dip from 150 to 130 , even on a 60hz monitor

There is no dip, but psychologically, yeah I see what you mean.

I love to laugh at the competitive gamers though, but I always thought gaming was for fun, people take it too seriously

Just my opinion but even youtubers.

If I played games all day (And rendered, which DOES take skill no hate) i'd get so bored of gaming. 

Not to mention having to talk while playing!