custom length LEDs

MeDownYou

So, if i purchase a few meters of LED's  can anyone recommend some wiring or connectors to me in order to hook them up? I'd imagine that it just has to be like 20 gauge wire or something, but the biggest part is the connector. Molex, sata or whatever I'd like to see where I could get these connectors

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

I think most of the LEDs come with the adapters and all, depends on your location but maybe ask @modguru he knows a thing or two about LEDs and is very kind and helpful.

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Hi @MeDwonYou ! (Thanks @C0LL0SS0S)

Is it RGB strips you are talking about?

For power I do recommend molex which we can sell to you. If you are going for a RGB solution I recommend looking at one of our controllers which include a 12DC to molex adapter. 

If you are going to use a single color strip you would need a crimper to crimp the therminal on the wire then put it in the connector. 

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

So, if i purchase a few meters of LED's  can anyone recommend some wiring or connectors to me in order to hook them up? I'd imagine that it just has to be like 20 gauge wire or something, but the biggest part is the connector. Molex, sata or whatever I'd like to see where I could get these connectors

For normal SMD LED there are cut marks every 3 or so LED chips to let you have custom length strips. for wiring it up to molex you will most likely need to solder on a new lead to the LED strip.

Hi @MeDwonYou ! (Thanks @C0LL0SS0S)

Is it RGB strips you are talking about?

For power I do recommend molex which we can sell to you. If you are going for a RGB solution I recommend looking at one of our controllers which include a 12DC to molex adapter. 

If you are going to use a single color strip you would need a crimper to crimp the therminal on the wire then put it in the connector. 

For normal SMD LED there are cut marks every 3 or so LED chips to let you have custom length strips. for wiring it up to molex you will most likely need to solder on a new lead to the LED strip.

3528 SMD LEDs I assume I'll be able to solder 20 gauge wire to them or something but as for connector has to be 12 v molex is an option but putting on a molex end I have no clue as to where I can get an end without cannibalizing it from another wire

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

3528 SMD LEDs I assume I'll be able to solder 20 gauge wire to them or something but as for connector has to be 12 v molex is an option but putting on a molex end I have no clue as to where I can get an end without cannibalizing it from another wire

It's best to probably get it from another cable you have lying around since you'll need a crimper to install molex terminals unless you already have one or want to do a lot of cables it's not exactly worth it for a one time thing:

http://mainframecustom.com/product-category/cable-sleeving/terminals/