Fractal Design Define R5

BroProStudios

So I recently upgraded to a new case the Fractal Design Define R5, with a windowed side panel. To give you guys a little bit of perspective before I upgraded I had a old flimsy Transonic Case. It had poor construction quality, poor air flow and to be fair no noticeable features of any kind. So I looked in to buying a new case and after researching a bit I decided to buy the R5

When I ordered the case I was expecting a small, half decide case due to the low price of £86. When it arrived in the mail I was blown away with the size. The case looked stunning and I could not wait to get it set up in my room.

The case took all of my old parts without any difficulty, in fact the case made all my components look small. One of the best features about the case was the cable management options. The wires were all hidden away nicely at the back of the case with old a little wire showing.

Another one of the R5's great features was the removable hard drive bays. This was handy when one of my SATA power cables could not reach my Disk drive so I moved it up without unscrewing anything.

The only negative thing I could say about the case is a finger print magnet but is easy enough to clean with a micro fibber cloth with I like to keep lying around any way. But after that nothing.

I would recommend this case to anyone who wants a great looking case full of room and cable management holes. It can also fit a good amount of water cooling if you desire that.

Thanks for reading my review

please leave some feedback

I prefer the Fractal Design S over my Define 4 and 5.

I guess your case comes down to personal preference, so does almost anything. This is my first "Higher End" PC Games compared to my last case and I am pretty Happy