Battlefield 4 issues

GhostWindGamer

So I just installed BF4 and I went to launch it but when I got to battlelog (Which in my opinion having the launcher in a browser is autistic) it says I need to download the plugin but whenever I try it starts the download but just stops help please.

So I just installed BF4 and I went to launch it but when I got to battlelog (Which in my opinion having the launcher in a browser is autistic) it says I need to download the plugin but whenever I try it starts the download but just stops help please.

Had exactly the same problem. Now, i wish i could tell you that i remember how i solved it... but this is not one of those stories. :P I think i may have reinstalled the game maybe?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Had exactly the same problem. Now, i wish i could tell you that i remember how i solved it... but this is not one of those stories. :P I think i may have reinstalled the game maybe?

Fuck reinstalling I live in Australia 

I had the same issue, I don't remember how I fixed it, I think it started working randomly. Anyways, use IE, it always works on IE.

I think you need to allow the plugin in your browser. I didn't need to do this myself, it just works, but my friends needed to do this.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Fuck reinstalling I live in Australia 

Does origin have that repair feature that steam has too? That might help.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

the game is fine its the plugin you're having issues with,just close out battle log and re-enter and redownload it...you may have to try a couple times

cpu:i7-4770k    gpu: msi reference r9 290x  liquid cooled with h55 and hg10 a1     motherboard:z97x gaming 5   ram:gskill sniper 8 gb