titan x water cooler

hypothetically speaking and just for the sake of knowledge

can you take a titan x remove the stock cooler and put a cooler master nepton 280 on it

Theres a kit for the 980 Ti from EVGA to water cool it and it should work on a titan x, the cooler has to be asetek design though,

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Anything is possible with Kim Possible. I mean you could mod it on.

Unless Ron does it :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

87094130oc2.jpg

thats what im asking about could it be done 

Theres a kit for the 980 Ti from EVGA to water cool it and it should work on a titan x, the cooler has to be asetek design though,

i know there are i just wanna know is it possible to take a cpu liquid cooler and fit it on a titan x 

and what about the other gpu components like ram and other chips how will they get cooled since the stock cooler will be removed and it was the only thing keeping it cooled 

hypothetically speaking and just for the sake of knowledge

can you take a titan x remove the stock cooler and put a cooler master nepton 280 on it

G10 Bracket. Except it's not compatible with Cooler Master AIOs, only Asetek branded ones.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

G10 Bracket. Except it's not compatible with Cooler Master AIOs, only Asetek branded ones.

i know there are brackets like the g10 what i was asking is to use the aio cooler without a bracket 

i know there are brackets like the g10 what i was asking is to use the aio cooler without a bracket 

You could, there is the zip tie method, but you will have to find a way to get airflow over the VRMs.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

You could, there is the zip tie method, but you will have to find a way to get airflow over the VRMs.

yup the vram is what im worried about

yup the vram is what im worried about

VRAM doesn't get hot enough to be concerned with. Worry about the VRMs.

VRAM doesn't get hot enough to be concerned with. Worry about the VRMs.

how can i get those cooled 

how can i get those cooled 

Without a bracket that has a built in fan, you could buy something like an Antec Spot Cool.

You should also consider buying some double sided, electrically non-conductive thermal pads and some aluminum heatsinks, but I am not so sure of the availability of these products in your region.

87094130oc2.jpg

Alex? lol

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

Without a bracket that has a built in fan, you could buy something like an Antec Spot Cool.

You should also consider buying some double sided, electrically non-conductive thermal pads and some aluminum heatsinks, but I am not so sure of the availability of these products in your region.

I dont think they are available here :(