Game with eyes tracked with MSI

jos

MSI showcased a new notebook with eyetracking system. enabled using computer vision techniques. It looks pretty good and the algorithm looks functional as showed in the computex floor. Man the controlling of assasing creed look neat. But i doubt practicallity in gaming.

The eye control is supported via Tobii systems and the notebook comes with G-Sync, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M graphics with 8GB of GDDR5) powering its 17.3” display with variable refresh between 30 - 75 Hz, 1920x1080 resolution. It also comes with Intel Broadwell Core i7 mobile processor, and these notebooks support up to 32GB of DDR3L 1600MHz memory, as well as up to 4 M.2 SSDs in RAID 0.

Looks really cool. Has the potential to give people who game in laptops an alternative (except hooking a mouse of course). But the problem I see here is, for example, if I want to look at something which is behind me, I have to look at the edge of the screen long enough for the camera to rotate, and at the same time move my vision to the center when the camera has rotated enough. That, I think, will put stress to your eye, and ultimately cause fatigue.

However, if this is used in conjunction WITH a mouse, then this could mean way less mouse movements, i.e. more focus in to the game, and result more "immersion" (how the PR guys like to say it :P ).

First, no source, and second, does this use Intel Realsense technology?

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

First, no source, and second, does this use Intel Realsense technology?

Video is the source.  and it says it uses Tobii not real sense. I cant understand why some people here does not consider video as a source. Even university research has syntax for refferencing video sources.