Need 980Ti Water Block that fits into case...

Hey guys/gals.

Hoping someone can help me out. As the topic states I need a water block that will fit in my case. I have a 540 Air. I have an XSPC Photon reservoir installed between my graphics and the side window panel. 

There is only a space of ~1mm between my graphics card and the res.I want to put a water block on my 980Ti but the issue i'm having is most blocks have the inlet and outlet protruding off the side. I'm unable to actually fit water blocks like this in my current config. Does anyone know of a water block I can use that doesn't have the inlet and outlet at the side of the block.

EK has this:

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc-titan-x-nickel-original-csq.html

It looks like from the pictures that the inlet and outlet are located on the top of the card. This would work if I'm correct that those holes are the inlet and outlets. Anyone else have any suggestions?

And as a side note, I put the reservoir in this location because I wanted it to be seen. I didn't want to hide a nice res like this in the second compartment.

On the OriginalCSQ blocks, yes the ports are inlets/outlets but this is where you usually install the provided FC-Link

fc-link_detail_800_1_1.jpg

You can still not install the FC-Link and use the ports on the block directly but this way the ports would actually be "under" the GPU so it might be a bit weird to route your tubing but it can be done.