G19S or K70 ?

Mukessh

Hey guys . I currently own a Corsair K70 Blue switch . A friend offered to trade his Logitech G19s for my keyboard .

I mean I don't mind cause I can have this opportunity to try different keyboards . What do you guys think ?

Aesthetically, I feel like there is not even a competition. I mean look at it:

g19s-gaming-keyboard-images.png

but of course, that is subjective.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

stick with the k70. You would be trading down.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

No. Its membrane and the screen becomes useless after awhile. By that I mean you'll use it for a couple weeks then get bored of it and rarely ever use it. I had the g510 with the lower end display and dont miss the screen for a second going to the g710 .

i own a g710 plus and will never look back. mine has brown switches though

askdjfasdf