Can I boot up my computer faster without Ssd?

Quanvuu
Go to solution Solved by Kherm,

I recommend this before you reinstall: 

-CCleaner

-Defrag

-turn off startup programs

After try soluto and other solution..my computer run well.it boot about 2 - 3 minute.not bad

After try soluto and other solution..my computer run well.it boot about 2 - 3 minute.not bad

With your setup you shouldn't have a boot time over 90 seconds. That's with the normal startups in your tray.

At least you knocked it down a bit.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

yes u just need a good intel cpu with atleast 4 cores and atleast 3ghz

and the cpu must be 4th gen with intel rapid start installed..

and ram atleas 4gb with atleast 2400 mhz

yes u just need a good intel cpu with atleast 4 cores and atleast 3ghz

and the cpu must be 4th gen with intel rapid start installed..

and ram atleas 4gb with atleast 2400 mhz

the speed of ram doest matter that much Right?

Quan, your problem was not that your hardware is broken.  Sure spending means you have a new system, which will be faster.  Your problem is directly associated with the way you use your PC, not what PC you have.

Don't spend money when you don't know what you are spending it on.

the speed of ram doest matter that much Right?

it does matter which is written in the form of mhz

RAM, or random-access memory, is quickly accessed by your computer to perform tasks while a specific program is running. RAM cards plug directly into the memory slot on the motherboard and are available in three different speeds: 1,330MHz, 1,600MHz, and 2,400MHz.

The difference in RAM speeds is minimal, especially when going from 1,330MHz to 1,600MHz. You will see somewhere around a 4% performance boost when upgrading from 1,600MHz to 2,400MHz, however the cost usually isn't worth the small increase.

Most of today's games can run fine on computers equipped with 8GB of RAM. Upgrading to 12GB or 16GB can help future-proof your system, but anything higher is just overkill. Be sure that the RAM is also listed as DDR3, which is the fastest type available, with 240-pin being the most popular.

There are hundreds of RAM manufacturers out there, some of my favorites include Corsair, Mushkin, Kingston, Crucial, and G.Skill.

RAM, or random-access memory, is quickly accessed by your computer to perform tasks while a specific program is running. RAM cards plug directly into the memory slot on the motherboard and are available in three different speeds: 1,330MHz, 1,600MHz, and 2,400MHz.

The difference in RAM speeds is minimal, especially when going from 1,330MHz to 1,600MHz. You will see somewhere around a 4% performance boost when upgrading from 1,600MHz to 2,400MHz, however the cost usually isn't worth the small increase.

Most of today's games can run fine on computers equipped with 8GB of RAM. Upgrading to 12GB or 16GB can help future-proof your system, but anything higher is just overkill. Be sure that the RAM is also listed as DDR3, which is the fastest type available, with 240-pin being the most popular.

There are hundreds of RAM manufacturers out there, some of my favorites include Corsair, Mushkin, Kingston, Crucial, and G.Skill.

1. There are a lot more speeds than 3

2. RAM does not affect performance. 

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

A clean install of Windows or defragging the HDD can help. Disable programs that start up with Windows. 

This is what you want. Also delete any old programs and files you don't use anymore or haven't looked at in ages. Clearing some space on your hard drive will help. 

Thank All for your suggestion ..Now My computer boot up faster ...He boot up somewhere like 60 to 90 sec..