Can I boot up my computer faster without Ssd?

Quanvuu
Go to solution Solved by Kherm,

I recommend this before you reinstall: 

-CCleaner

-Defrag

-turn off startup programs

Help me plz!..My computer boot up so slow ..About 5 to 10 minute to boot..help me plz

Try a clean install. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

Enable fast boot if your mobo supports it?

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Use CCleaner

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

@Quanvuu First off, try and follow your own topics.

Well then. Do you have lots of programs and such starting up at launch? Clean away as much of that as possible. Is your harddrive near its limit? That often slows down its performance. Or is it just a really old harddrive?

First off my suggestions would be to clean up the startup, as well as give the harddrive a defrag.

https://www.soluto.com/

I cannot recommend this service enough. It analyzes your boot, and determines what is and isn't worth taking out. It will tell you how long it takes, your slowest and fastest boots to date, and more. Plus, if your PC crashes, programs crash, etc, it will record it and let you know. Once, during overclocking, my PC BSOD'd. By the time I was logged back in to Windows, it had a log waiting for me of the kind of crash it was, possible fixes, etc. (Granted, I knew what was wrong that time, but still.)

The interface is easy to use, non-intrusive, and you can even do remote work if you so must. It's a lightweight app, and I absolutely loved my experience with it.

Is it Bad my computer spec

-Cpu = Intel i5 650

-GPU =  Geforce GTX 430

-RAM= 4 gb ddr3

-motherboard = p7p55 LX

-Storage = just 1 tb 

Should i add more ram to 8gb or just add an ssd.?

Enable fast boot if your mobo supports it?

How can i enabled it?

Should i add more ram to 8gb or just add an ssd.?

You should learn how to keep your PC clean...

In your windows search bar type "msconfig" then press enter.  A window should pop up.

Go to the "Services" tab and near the bottom check off "Hide all Microsoft Services".  Disable any program you don't need when you start up your PC.

Next go to the "Startup" tab and do the same.  Disable whatever you don't need. 

Apply and restart your PC.

I have try it..it bootup just little bit faster but anyway thank

Bootup(into windows) for your machine should be around 30-45 seconds, maybe less.

what you means is?

The hardware you have is capable of booting up into Windows in well under a minute. 

Something could be wrong with your hardware, but it could just be a messy system(software).

Reinstall Windows.

So ..The conclusion is buy a window..and reinstall it..hope it work :mellow:

Wait... you don't have windows?

https://www.soluto.com/

I cannot recommend this service enough. It analyzes your boot, and determines what is and isn't worth taking out. It will tell you how long it takes, your slowest and fastest boots to date, and more. Plus, if your PC crashes, programs crash, etc, it will record it and let you know. Once, during overclocking, my PC BSOD'd. By the time I was logged back in to Windows, it had a log waiting for me of the kind of crash it was, possible fixes, etc. (Granted, I knew what was wrong that time, but still.)

The interface is easy to use, non-intrusive, and you can even do remote work if you so must. It's a lightweight app, and I absolutely loved my experience with it.

Used it before. Was fine for a while, but it slows down boot itself. It's fine for running a couple of boots, but I'd recommend turning it of after optimizing.

You don't need to buy a new version of windows if you already have one.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

you may think this is a joke but it not..I had download it..Someone Can told me how to use it to fast the reboot time??

you may think this is a joke but it not..I had download it..Someone Can told me how to use it to fast the reboot time??

So you pirated it.  We can't instruct you regarding how to pirate... but...

...reinstall.

Let me just clear something up. You know we are not taking about physical glass windows

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Let me just clear something up. You know we are not taking about physical glass windows

Windows 10: 2 more than last time!

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

I recommend this before you reinstall: 

-CCleaner

-Defrag

-turn off startup programs

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

Sounds to me like you need more than just forum help, you need to get one of your other techie friends (hopefully you have some) to come over and give you some personal assistance, pronto.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER