Flash... Gordon!

Stardar1

Looking for Flash games that can e played at school, preferably those that wont get caught in most filters.

I already know of a Tetris.

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

coolmath-games

Enough said.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Normally I'd play a joke here, but I can't promote behavior where the OP states explicitly that he doesn't want it to get caught through the filters. You're there for a reason. Educate yourself.

coolmath-games

Enough said.

I am afraid that my school's filters are a bit more sophisticated than that.

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Normally I'd play a joke here, but I can't promote behavior where the OP states explicitly that he doesn't want it to get caught through the filters. You're there for a reason. Educate yourself.

Meh, i usually finish my work early, i need things to do while waiting.

Solitaire. 

Looking for Flash games that can e played at school, preferably those that wont get caught in most filters.

I already know of a Tetris.

There's this one that you have to install some free plugins for that also come with more free things. It's really good. In other unrelated news, I have 20 toolbars.

I don't do signatures.

There's this one that you have to install some free plugins for that also come with more free things. It's really good. In other unrelated news, I have 20 toolbars.

what be this one, and does it involve launchng an executable file, because i cant do that either. (School laptop)

Solitaire. 

Meh, i usually finish my work early, i need things to do while waiting.

Watch educational things on YouTube then? Vsauce, Veritasium, Minutephysics, Minuteearth, Computerphile, Numberphile, etc? That period of your time is dedicated to learning. So use it for learning. Please. 

Watch educational things on YouTube then? Vsauce, Veritasium, Minutephysics, Minuteearth, Computerphile, Numberphile, etc? That period of your time is dedicated to learning. So use it for learning. Please. 

If youtube was unblocked that was what i would be doing

Solitaire. 

If youtube was unblocked that was what i would be doing

Then clearly they are trying to tell you not to do anything but what you're supposed to be doing. I'm not going to promote you dodging their filters as best you can.

cool math games

new study hall 2

google unblocked games

take your pick, just google em

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

cool math games

new study hall 2

google unblocked games

take your pick, just google em

I know for a fact that coolmath and the sites.google.com unblocked games are in fact blocked.

Solitaire. 

There's one game that I used to play... Treasure of Cutlass Reef. Pirate based ship action.

I don't do signatures.

Just google them? It's really not that hard. Just maybe pay attention? Can you lose computer privileges for getting caught or something?

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

There's one game that I used to play... Treasure of Cutlass Reef. Pirate based ship action.

Is it a flash game?

Solitaire. 

I am afraid that my school's filters are a bit more sophisticated than that.

It's not because it has math in it.

IDK what filters your school has, but it always worked at my school.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Just google them? It's really not that hard. Just maybe pay attention? Can you lose computer privileges for getting caught or something?

1. I've tried

2. I do pay attebntion, classes are too slow for me

3. its a laptop given to me by the school, i take it home every night, they use Sophos to keep the blocks on other networks.

4. Profit

Solitaire. 

Is it a flash game?

Yes. 

I don't do signatures.

Yes. 

Plz link

EDIT: never mind i found it

Solitaire. 

what be this one, and does it involve launchng an executable file, because i cant do that either. (School laptop)

Noooo, it was a joke about "freeware"  :P.

I don't do signatures.

Then clearly they are trying to tell you not to do anything but what you're supposed to be doing. I'm not going to promote you dodging their filters as best you can.

Trust me, i know OP personally... hes too smart for his own damn good. i think he can risk slacking off a bit when he ends up finishing 20 minutes early ;P

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch