I need a USB key

Jordan

im sick of having to reinstall windows and get all my programs and stuff back so i want to just take an image of my ssd and put it on a USB key so when my computer bugs i can just push the image back.

I want a usb 3.0 key thats 64gb but the part that I dont know about is i want one that i can boot from when its in usb3 mode so pushing the image back will be super fast.

I have a patriot rage something 32GB that doesn't work on boot buy my adata 16gb one works to install windows but i need at least 64gb to hold the image.

Adata Drive:

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=11_180_632&item_id=044291

of if anyone knows of a deal on a small SSD i could also use that.(Canada or US)

Im also looking for a good program that i can use to create the image and push it back.

Corsair Survivor maybe, 64gb and they will go through the apocalypse. :) 

hello

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

ya I saw that but now im thinking of just getting a second 120gb and keep in in the computer and just put other files on it like BF3 an other games that load faster on ssd.