1st watercooling configuration loop

I mounted my 1st custom watercooling by myself last week (yuppiii), and i really like the configuration and the loop order to be really nice and clean, since the space is few!

Case: Fractal Node 804 

MB: Asus Gryphon Z97

CPU: Intel i5 4690k

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz 16GB white

GPU: Gtx 780

PSU: XFX xtr 550w + (custom sleeved cables)

All in its glory (Sorry bad quality):

sm7dx3.jpg

352oq2q.jpg

Ek waterblocks CPU and GPU - 2x 240mmx30mm radiador - ddc-1lt comb/reser x 16/10mm tubing

LOOP ORDER in parallel - Res/Pump -> GPU -> CPU -> Rad -> Rad -> Res/Pump.

The question is, if i take off the parallel loop and beginning cooling the Cpu 1st then the GPU will the temperatures be any different actually ? like 10º to 15º less in the CPU ? if not i will just stick with it.

Full Load:

GPU ~ 50º - overclocked 

CPU ~ 65º - overclocked 1.2v 4.5Ghz

Appreciate any suggestions !

thats one clean looking loop for a first loop!! (looks good!!) and no your temps wont change more than a degree if you swap around gpu/cpu, the order your loop is in dosent matter as long as the pump is below your reservoir.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

generally changing they type/ direction of the loop wont effect the temps very much at all... Also the parallel setup looks very clean as it is, and using a traditional loop setup may lead to unnecessary cluttering of the system.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Had a lot of time to see builds being built and had that desire to build my own :D It was a bit challenging in these case but i like the hardware so comfy in there :)

my only concern it was if the parallel loop constrict the water flow somewhat for the cpu, but comparing with my previous temps with an AIO the result is that the CPU is a bit hot :P

Thanks for feedback, made me not do unnecessary work! ;)

Quite a nice build mate, what temps do you get ?

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

30° idle and CPU load ~65° GPU load ~50°

That is incorrect. You can't have the tubing like that from CPU to gpu

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I've seen some builds with parallel loop and none had problem with tubing like this... 

Why is incorrect and it decreases the perfom ?

the loop IS correct, it even helps the flow in parallel, it wont increase performance in any ways, but you can run your pump a bit slower for a bit quieter operation

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Top 100 for TimeSpy and Top 25 for Timespy Extreme

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM 

I've seen some builds with parallel loop and none had problem with tubing like this...

Why is incorrect and it decreases the perfom ?

I might be mistaken, ignore me until I come back with facts

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

anyone knows JayZ2cents? this guy is my favorite youtuber for liquid cooling, and this is HIS machine http://i.ytimg.com/vi/sEO1ZZTA0d4/maxresdefault.jpg(a 5960X @ 4.4GHz and 3 way titanX)... if parallel wouldn't be ok he wouldn't put his 3 titanX in parallel, and the only reason he has 2 loops is for the aesthetics... (he explained that in one of his videos)

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM 

liquids work differently than gases in a closed loop. assuming resistance is the same between the blocks then it will flow the same speed though both. I will say it does look odd for a parallel GPU, CPU config.

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/pipes-series-parallel-d_1787.html

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc