Kraken X41 performance?

Go to solution Solved by X_Rated_Box,

x41 is probably compareable to any 240mm radiator aios (I know that it is 140.D) It`s extra thickness and nzxt'S great cooling perfomance

To push 4.5ghz should be fine with the right  fan(s) (if you want push pull) and yeah the stock nzxt fans are great but not like noctua great :D so you should consider buying 1-2 fans with this Aio! :D (I hope I helped you :D)

Im thinking of getting kraken x41 and im wondering how the temps will be and how hard i will be able to push a overclock.

Its gonna be cooling a i7 4790k and i hope to at least reach a 4.5GHz oc without the fans going crazy.

x41 is probably compareable to any 240mm radiator aios (I know that it is 140.D) It`s extra thickness and nzxt'S great cooling perfomance

To push 4.5ghz should be fine with the right  fan(s) (if you want push pull) and yeah the stock nzxt fans are great but not like noctua great :D so you should consider buying 1-2 fans with this Aio! :D (I hope I helped you :D)

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Will i still be able to cool it good without 2 fans? I plan on using a pull configuration for it. 

Push & pull is gonna be a little to thick.

yeah it definetly should but i dont know your temps with a 4.5ghz i7 4790k...

-snip-

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]