Xbox One Dying Light Terrible FPS

WolfysTech

So I recently bought Dying Light, looks fantastic, Playing it on my xbox one is a struggle, Like trying to play it on 4k ultra from a 750ti, it's like 20fps all the time and others, Really confusing me why it's so bad like this (Do not worry about saying "Get a PS4" or "Get a PC, I have one") I am getting a PS4 Tomorrow more than likely and wondering why it's playing ever so bad on my xbox?

cause its weak hardware?

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Even if there is a reason, there's not really anything you can do about it. It's not like PC where you can just update the drivers to fix something. 

You can try giving it a dust, but there's not a lot more you can do. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

So I recently bought Dying Light, looks fantastic, Playing it on my xbox one is a struggle, Like trying to play it on 4k ultra from a 750ti, it's like 20fps all the time and others, Really confusing me why it's so bad like this (Do not worry about saying "Get a PS4" or "Get a PC, I have one") I am getting a PS4 Tomorrow more than likely and wondering why it's playing ever so bad on my xbox?

Nice, so you will get a performance boost, from 20fps to 25fps....nice.  ;)

Don't. Please.

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

cause its weak hardware?

I don't know haha!

Because it is poorly optimised?

Could be :D

Even if there is a reason, there's not really anything you can do about it. It's not like PC where you can just update the drivers to fix something. 

You can try giving it a dust, but there's not a lot more you can do. 

The Xbox Is literally about a month and a half old, Super clean, I take care of my things lol

I literally watched that about 35 minutes ago xD

Nice, so you will get a performance boost, from 20fps to 25fps....nice.  ;)

Hahahaha, What a joka!

Don't. Please.

They're cheaper, Seem to have better performance and etc, Was also my first choice, But ended up getting xbox some how!?

cause its weak hardware?

Shots_Fired.gif

Hmm, idk...

CPU: Intel i7 4700 GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Storage: 1TB Western Blue RAM: 8 GB GDDR3 Operating Software: Windows 10 Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W Case: Shitty HP Case From Old Pre Built PC
<p>

Why play it on console if you have a PC?

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Was spose to be 30fps locked.. They locked it because the variable FPS (when it plummets badly) can impede inputs... but if your experiencing 20fps or so.. or even feeling like it is.. thats fkd..

“When you’re desperately trying to escape from a horde of pursuing Volatiles, even the smallest drop can lead to a mistimed jump and consequently your death. That’s why we made the choice to lock the frame rate at a rock-solid 30fps on consoles, at the same time reducing the input lag to the minimum. The result is a perfectly smooth, gameplay-tailored performance.”

http://wccftech.com/techland-explains-30fps-60fps-dying-light/

"Perfectly smooth 30fps"..

Pass the crack pipe over here.....I want what your smokin..

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Shots_Fired.gif

Lol well it is, and I got an xbo sitting right behind me xD I only speak the truth lol

System Specs

Why play it on console if you have a PC?

Don't have it on PC At the moment, And i'll buy it once new CPU installed.

They're cheaper, Seem to have better performance and etc, Was also my first choice, But ended up getting xbox some how!?

But... you have a PC? Spend the $400 to upgrade that!

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

But... you have a PC? Spend the $400 to upgrade that!

But i'm trading in my Xbox for it, Because No one i know really plays it, And have none the games who else will play, But on PS4, I can get free dying light by return and swapping at my store, So yeah, and etc xD

Don't have it on PC At the moment, And i'll buy it once new CPU installed.

Sell your piece of shit consoles and upgrade this "pc" that you have that for some reason doesn't have a CPU installed.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I will say unless you are DYING for ps4 exclusives...dont bother the xbo and ps4 are going to offer VERY comparable experiences and getting the other one is kinda pointless unless you need one of the PS exclusives. you will be better off putting it into a new gfx card.

System Specs

Was spose to be 30fps locked.. They locked it because the variable FPS (when it plummets badly) can impede inputs... but if your experiencing 20fps or so.. or even feeling like it is.. thats fkd..

“When you’re desperately trying to escape from a horde of pursuing Volatiles, even the smallest drop can lead to a mistimed jump and consequently your death. That’s why we made the choice to lock the frame rate at a rock-solid 30fps on consoles, at the same time reducing the input lag to the minimum. The result is a perfectly smooth, gameplay-tailored performance.”

http://wccftech.com/techland-explains-30fps-60fps-dying-light/

"Perfectly smooth 30fps"..

Pass the crack pipe over here.....I want what your smokin..

I ain't smoking anything, I'm being serious I don't know why it's incredibly laggy?! I'm not lieing at all.

I will say unless you are DYING for ps4 exclusives...dont bother the xbo and ps4 are going to offer VERY comparable experiences and getting the other one is kinda pointless unless you need one of the PS exclusives. you will be better off putting it into a new gfx card.

I've got a 290X So i don't need to upgrade GPU Rn, and I've had my fair share of times with the Xbox one, fancy a change.

I ain't smoking anything, I'm being serious I don't know why it's incredibly laggy?! I'm not lieing at all.

Not you...lol

The Devs...of Dying light.

I want what their smokin.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Sell your piece of shit consoles and upgrade this "pc" that you have that for some reason doesn't have a CPU installed.

i5 4690K Comes tomorrow.................