Looking for TOTL (Top of the Line) Headphone Suggestions

KaminKevCrew

Do bear in mind the voltage isnt going to be big, at most 200mV. So unless you have a pretty sensitive or digital oscilloscope, it's going to be super tough measuring them

it's a really nice digital one :P my step dad had a degree in electrical engineering, so he liked to play around with it

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

it's a really nice digital one :P my step dad had a degree in electrical engineering, so he liked to play around with it

Cool, I suppose that means you also have a bunch of resistors. $5 says it'll be in 1-3 ohm range. Send me your paypal address if I'm wrong :P

Cool, I suppose that means you also have a bunch of resistors. $5 says it'll be in 1-3 ohm range. Send me your paypal address if I'm wrong :P

Looks like I have a 100 ohm resistor, if not more a 1K resistor (I did a quick google of the color coding, but I don't know which side is the starting side...)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_CgzOefPi9QTlhsNGY3S3VWWm8/view?usp=sharing

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Looks like I have a 100 ohm resistor, if not more a 1K resistor (I did a quick google of the color coding, but I don't know which side is the starting side...)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_CgzOefPi9QTlhsNGY3S3VWWm8/view?usp=sharing

Start from the one that's closest to the end of resistor. Although you need to measure the resistance itself for more accurate results