What Knives Should I Start Off With? (Real Ones)

REX.exe

Bollock dagger

l.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

What's wrong with the Ka-Bar? I don't have one and they look SO badass!

Nothing wrong with it. They're amazing for the price. Only issue I've ever had with mine is that it needs to be sharpened and I'm TERRIBLE at sharpening knives.

I was saying you could take a Ka-bar, and use it to break any other knife listed here. I've heard people say you could use them as a metal shear if needed (although you'd basically be destroying it's ability to function as a knife in the process).

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Bollock dagger

l.jpg

it looks like a penis, takes penetration to a "hole" new level

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

FX 8320@4.1Ghz, Noctua NH-D14, MSI 7870@1050Mhz, 8 GB 1600 MHz, M5A97 LE R2.0, NZXT H440, CX500M

Your rights matter because you never know when you are going to need them.

-Edward Snowden

it looks like a penis, take penetration to a "hole" new level

Which is why it is called a "bollock" dagger xD 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_knife

there is a section about its legality in multiple  countries

• There were once legal restrictions on butterfly knives in Kansas.,[10] however as of July 2013, the Kansas Comprehensive Knife Rights Act decriminalized the carrying of all types of bladed weapons.[11]

Kansas law on the subject: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Kansas. Oh Kansas, it's times like this that you redeem yourself. Legalizing concealed carry without a permit starting in July, legal open carry without a permit, de-criminalizing knives even if they "look scary", and won't go insane when someone thinks about the word "gun" or "knife". Now I remember why I don't want to move out...

I don't do signatures.

Kershaw makes some nice knives, I have a cryo and it's very well built.

kershaw is good but i have ran across a lot of fake kershaws even some that have the logo that clearly are not real lol 

Opinel makes some high quality knives

true

i really love my spyderco centofante 3

I love my spyderco uk pen knife as well as the few byrd knives I have owned

Nothing wrong with it. They're amazing for the price. Only issue I've ever had with mine is that it needs to be sharpened and I'm TERRIBLE at sharpening knives.

I was saying you could take a Ka-bar, and use it to break any other knife listed here. I've heard people say you could use them as a metal shear if needed (although you'd basically be destroying it's ability to function as a knife in the process).

sharpening isn't that hard. I have a spyderco sharpmaker for when i started but I have been hand sharpening most of my knives, chisels and plane irons for years

depending on your price ranges I would say go with custom makers but if you price range is lower then that I would say go with brands like

spyderco

benchmade

sog

kershaw

ka-bar

case

kershaw is good but i have ran across a lot of fake kershaws even some that have the logo that clearly are not real lol 

true

I love my spyderco uk pen knife as well as the few byrd knives I have owned

sharpening isn't that hard. I have a spyderco sharpmaker for when i started but I have been hand sharpening most of my knives, chisels and plan irons for years

depending on your price ranges I would say go with custom makers but if you price range is lower then that I would say go with brands like

spyderco

benchmade

sog

kershaw

ka-bar

case

Yeah, I've got one of those "diamond" sharpener kits, the kind with the little bracket that you attach to the knife that holes the perfect angle, but no matter what I do I just don't think it's as sharp as when I first got it. I'm using cutting oil (the kind that comes in the little black/white/red tin can). Granted I got the kit at lowes lol

I've been considering getting one of those three sided wet-stone kits. But I'm worried about not being able to hold the proper angle while sharpening.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think I'll get a Ka-bar or M9 Bayonet. Preferably Ka-Bar as they look badass and are priced awesomely.  

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

you gotta start off with a good knife.

This is a knife

spoon-3-390x285.jpg

Its all about those volumetric clouds