When yo desk on point

BananaNinja

It looked sexy so I took a photo

4q1pvp.jpg

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

awe , i wish i could keep my desk tidy , but nooooo ive got it cluttered up with gpus , ssds , tools , t.i.m. , watches , windows install disks , my phone , glasses , reading glasses , stickynotes with important shit on em , ect xD 

yea i think i need to clean my desk ;-;

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

awe , i wish i could keep my desk tidy , but nooooo ive got it cluttered up with gpus , ssds , tools , t.i.m. , watches , windows install disks , my phone , glasses , reading glasses , stickynotes with important shit on em , ect xD 

lol I'd love to have a desk cluttered with random spare parts, hard to have best of both world :/

hey maybe I should buy another desk and chuck pc parts on that!

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

lol I'd love to have a desk cluttered with random spare parts, hard to have best of both world :/

hey maybe I should buy another desk and chuck pc parts on that!

haha its really not all "spares" its mostly broken things im repairing or sending for warranty xD 

a spare desk eh ? thats a good idea ... i should have a spare desk for all my junk hahah 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

you think that's bad?

let's go

Pentium w/ MMX technology, sticky notes, bottom of a energy drink bottle, water bottle, earphone tin, part of a laptop heatsink, laptop fan, wristband, key ring, chapstick, super glue, pen, gym tag, pill bottle, screws, keycap puller, TIM, front enf of flashlight, pocketknife, end of HDD enclosure, SD card, necklace, coins, micro SD cards, aluminum foil, USB drive, leatherman, fan, altoids tin, wirewound resistor, speaker diaphram and coil, mouse weights, microfiber, flashlight tube, eraser, pencap, cables everywhere, keys, SSD, external HDD, electrostatic dissipative bubble wrap, pencil, 3.5mm cable, 3.5mm to RCA cable, 3m vynil, deoderant, inhaler, invisalign case, 18650 battery, tabletop dice set, cup, 3 more water bottles, thermocouple, 3 shot glasses, papers, super glue container, benadryl, tablet, stack of more papers, folder with stuff in it, heatshrink tubing, screwdrivers, little thingy that covered the AC plug on my charger, RCA and 3.5mm terminations(without cable) tissues, keycaps, keycap O-rings, sunglasses, portable headphone amp. . . . oh god why?

you think that's bad?

let's go

Pentium w/ MMX technology, sticky notes, bottom of a energy drink bottle, water bottle, earphone tin, part of a laptop heatsink, laptop fan, wristband, key ring, chapstick, super glue, pen, gym tag, pill bottle, screws, keycap puller, TIM, front enf of flashlight, pocketknife, end of HDD enclosure, SD card, necklace, coins, micro SD cards, aluminum foil, USB drive, leatherman, fan, altoids tin, wirewound resistor, speaker diaphram and coil, mouse weights, microfiber, flashlight tube, eraser, pencap, cables everywhere, keys, SSD, external HDD, electrostatic dissipative bubble wrap, pencil, 3.5mm cable, 3.5mm to RCA cable, 3m vynil, deoderant, inhaler, invisalign case, 18650 battery, tabletop dice set, cup, 3 more water bottles, thermocouple, 3 shot glasses, papers, super glue container, benadryl, tablet, stack of more papers, folder with stuff in it, heatshrink tubing, screwdrivers, little thingy that covered the AC plug on my charger, RCA and 3.5mm terminations(without cable) tissues, keycaps, keycap O-rings, sunglasses, portable headphone amp. . . . oh god why?

so eh... what are the tissues for?   ;)

you think that's bad?

let's go

oh god , I don't dare open my drawers on my desk ... One has about 2km worth of cables I swear xD the others are alright ish

Spoiler
Spoiler

oh god , I don't dare open my drawers on my desk ... One has about 2km worth of cables I swear xD the others are alright ish

I can't throw cables out... cables, power bricks, adapters. :(

I can't throw cables out... cables, power bricks, adapters. :(

ikr , but the problem is when you need one , you just never have it xD 

Spoiler
Spoiler

ikr , but the problem is when you need one , you just never have it xD 

I had an old printer with a scanner and I just could not find the power cable (searched for hours).  I took it out to the garbage (Condo), and within 1-2 hours I found the cable.  Had to run down quickly to save he printer.

IDK, I have decent luck with cables/adapters and such... but I still need to go buy every now and then... when it is something I have never bought before.

Oh, and back on topic...

My desk is disgustingly neat 99% of the time.

:blink: