Requested pictures of coolant tube color combos

I'm in the process purchasing the parts to my dream computer.  I'm getting a XSPC RaySt​orm D5 Pho​ton RX480 ​V3 WaterCo​oling Kit, an extra rad most likely, and a EVGA Titan X Hydro with ek block.  I want a Phanteks Enthoo Primo but they come in different colors and I want to decide what color coolant before I pick the case.

I wanted to see if people had pictures of coolant color and tube color combos.  I know some don't like dyes so save the hate as I've read that.  I'm particularly interested in combining uv tube with UV coolant.  I am really curious how UV clear tube looks with blood red or other colors also.  Originally I was going to go clear tube with UV red but research has told me that is actually glowing pink.  I have had a hard time finding pictures of those so I hope some of you can share.

Side note: MB and Ram are black and red (ROG)

Not the greatest picture but here's UV Clear Blue with clear tubing

post-9310-14329390779377_thumb.jpg

why not wait for the amd cards before buying a titan x? rumors are that amd are planning to beat the titan on peformance at a lower cost  :)

I'm following it closely and haven't set the titan in stone. I think the performance may or may not be better but if they are close I'll side with the bigger stack of ram as the price I believe will be about 850 for the amd. I'm not buying the video card for a few more weeks.

Also Fluffy I like the color, stands out nicely

I'm following it closely and haven't set the titan in stone. I think the performance may or may not be better but if they are close I'll side with the bigger stack of ram as the price I believe will be about 850 for the amd. I'm not buying the video card for a few more weeks.

Also Fluffy I like the color, stands out nicely

Thank you sir.