E3 this year is gonna have limited public access, 4000 - 5000 people will get invites (so called prosumers)

Bouzoo

They don't focus on industry for the most part unless you're IGN/PC Gamer/etc. We had huge issues getting appointments with the vast majority of companies last year despite our following. You're either in the "inner circle" or you're not at E3.

After your famous Dell XPS "water tests" and the infamous "how to zip tie a Xeon(s) on your mbo" video, I don't see why they wouldn't want you in the inner circle. Full E3 access guaranteed.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Wasn't aware of this. I'll keep this in mind. 

:)

This is new to me. I always thought it was a industry event ( and the only people I know who have gone work in development) so I never really looked further. That's neat though.

Are they stingy with your credentials or do they just not care who they give access to?

We did too until we showed up there and there were a bunch of consumers attending :P

Most booths have a consumer entrance/show area and a press entrance/show area.

After your famous Dell XPS "water tests" and the infamous "how to zip tie a Xeon(s) on your mbo" video, I don't see why they wouldn't want you in the inner circle. Full E3 access guaranteed.

We're a lot bigger now than we were last year, so maybe it would have been different.

Hardware and gaming areas are just so far apart - a lot of companies don't see the value for whatever reason, which is silly to me as I would say a LARGE majority of our audience games regularly.