Wireless/Wired Mice (e.g Logitech 700/700s)

Hello guys,

I've been looking at the 700 and the 700s, beautiful mice and seem very good quality. I love the 'flywheel' mechanics on Logitech's mice.

The main feature that I love about these in particular is the wireless capability and the option to also go wired whilst recharging the mouse, really great feature that I have found difficult to find.

Second to this is the Flywheel.

The only thing holding me back from buying one of these is that they have a few too many buttons for my liking, I really don't need much more then the standard left/right/scroll (+ scroll-click) and maybe one or two more buttons on the side. However both of these have a good 6+ buttons that I simply don't think I will be using.

I like gaming and I do so regularly, I also like having an accurate mouse and a decent DPI range as I have a relatively large monitor. However I am in no way competitive or an MMO player so the extra buttons really don't appeal to me.

Anyone here know of any mice that might meet my criteria? That being

Wireless with wired capabilities

Flywheel

Not a million buttons...haha

Cheers for your help :)

Have you looked at the Logitech G700 / 700s? They are wireless/charged.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Have you looked at the Logitech G700 / 700s? They are wireless/charged.

I'm an idiot, I meant the 700/700s! haha Sorry about that. Those are the ones i've been looking at