Good cheap mouse

dbcooper

I'm looking fot a good cheap mouse to use on my retina macbook pro (excel spreadsheets) and some ocasional gaming... I have some cheap mouses and they move weird on my mac (but they move fine on my desktop), could it be becouse of the screen resolution?

Sold my build..

how much are you going to spend, and does it need to be wireless?

01101110 01101111 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

Main Rig: i7-4790K | Corsair H100i | Asus Z97 | 16GB Ripjaws | 4TB WD Black/512GB SSD | x2 R9 290x | NZXT H440 | HX1000i | 6 Noctuas   [spoiler=SILENT BUILD] Silent build: i5-4460, Be Quiet! Pure Rock, Asrock H97, 8GB HyperX, Samsung 850 Evo 500gb, MSI GTX 970, Be Quiet! Silent Base 800, EVGA Supernova GS 650w 

AMD CPU's. [spoiler=] thats right m8 get 420 no scoped 

I'm looking fot a good cheap mouse to use on my retina macbook pro (excel spreadsheets) and some ocasional gaming... I have some cheap mouses and they move weird on my mac (but they move fine on my desktop), could it be becouse of the screen resolution?

This as well as what grip you use and how big your hands are?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

gamdias demeter is a great budjet mouse

HTID

This as well as what grip you use and how big your hands are?

I actually don't know how much mouses cost... U$S40 is fine? If less, better. I don't mind it being wired and i have normal sized hands...

Sold my build..

I actually don't know how much mouses cost... U$S40 is fine? If less, better. I don't mind it being wired and i have normal sized hands...

Again, what grip?

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Again, what grip?

I don't know... Medium?

Sold my build..

Again, what grip?

I'm reding your guide for buying the right mouse

Sold my build..

Claw, fingertip, palm, hybrid of some sort?

I have to go soon so please respond fast.

I guess fingertip

Sold my build..

Perixx MX-1800 has a great sensor, works with any OS (drivers change the mouse's firmware, doesn't rely on software), has tons of features (if you have a single windows PC to change them, they'll then work, even macros, on any OS).

Downside? The scroll wheel sucks ass, and you better not unplug it while reflashing the firmware.

For a mobile system, i would go with one of these. i absolutely LOVE mine. They work on pretty much any surface too and it quite acurate. Not anything fancy, but it gets the job done, and very well at that.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Mouse-M525-Black/dp/B005KSAHZU/ref=sr_1_19?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1432788608&sr=1-19&keywords=logitech+wireless+mouse

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Perixx MX-1800 has a great sensor, works with any OS (drivers change the mouse's firmware, doesn't rely on software), has tons of features (if you have a single windows PC to change them, they'll then work, even macros, on any OS).

Downside? The scroll wheel sucks ass, and you better not unplug it while reflashing the firmware.

The scroll wheel thing is a deal-breaker for me since I would be using it for large excel spreadsheets where i need to scroll A LOT

Sold my build..

The scroll wheel thing is a deal-breaker for me since I would be using it for large excel spreadsheets where i need to scroll A LOT

Well, it feels nice, it just has side-to-side wiggle, and using it as a button is a problem. The actual scroll mechanism is good.

For a mobile system, i would go with one of these. i absolutely LOVE mine. They work on pretty much any surface too and it quite acurate. Not anything fancy, but it gets the job done, and very well at that.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Mouse-M525-Black/dp/B005KSAHZU/ref=sr_1_19?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1432788608&sr=1-19&keywords=logitech+wireless+mouse

I always find the mobile-oriented mice to be WAY too small. Hard to use more than 3 fingers on them.