Downgrading from a GTX TITAN to a GTX 780

Is it wise to downgrade from a GTX TITAN to a GTX 780 just to save/get back some money?

so you're going to sell the Titan and use the money to buy a 780? o.0 depends on how much you can sell a used titan for

It depends on where you live.For example if I were to sell one of my Titans. I would be getting $100-200 money back, since computer equipment over in Australia is so expensive.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

When change?

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Why would you change ? I wouldn't bother personally, You would have to find someone willing to pay close to retail for used equipment if you wanted to make some money back off it... and still why bother ? You bought that card because I assume you wanted to be future proof ? I would personally keep it...

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I'll trade you a my 780 and some games for your Titan

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I wouldn't. Not worth the hassle and you would lose money. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

when "the new games" come...

with a new super hyper high big resolution...

and they use more than 3GB of ram...

you "will wish" having that old "crappy Titan" (lol =^.^=) on your side...

with they 6GB of ram  :lol:

Great guys, I have decided to keep all three Titans.

Great guys, I have decided to keep all three Titans.

All 3! Damn! Wise decision, though. Downgrading will just be hassle, even if you do somehow manage to get some money back.