Unable to boot into Windows 8.1

Waltee

To cut a long story short, I decided to try (and succeeded) to make my system a Hackintosh and run OS X Yosemite. Somewhere along the line, something has happened to my Windows 8.1 bootloader and I can't boot into it. 

I can boot into OS X just fine, I can boot into my Windows 10 Tech Preview perfectly fine as well (it's what I'm currently using to type this), but whenever I try and boot into my Windows 8.1 Pro it immediately blue screens with a Boot/BCD/0xc0000000f (number of 0's may be off).

Now it's not the first time I've dabbled with multiple booting systems, I've always had access to multiple OS on this system whether it be Windows, Linux, a mix match of the two and I kind of guess OS X now too, and any issue I've had before has either been fixed by EasyBCD or by following this guide https://neosmart.net/wiki/recovering-windows-bootloader(or other ways when it comes to hackintosh, but that's not relevant here).

Unfortunately that's not the case this time and I'm starting to get to my wits end trying to sort it out. If it wasn't for the fact that all of my programs/games etc. were on that particular OS I'd blitz it and start from scratch, but that's simply not an option as it's been my daily OS for far too long.

Now all 3 different OS are on different drives, not just partitions. For example Windows 8.1 is installed on an SSD, Windows 10 Tech Preview on a 2 TB HDD, and OS X on a separate 2 TB HDD. 

I know that the Windows 8.1 drive isn't corrupt, it passes dskchk perfectly, I can use file explorer to see every single file in exactly the place it should be, nor are there any other issues with the SSD whatsoever, I just can't seem to boot from the drive. 

Any help would be an absolute godsend at this point, I've been trying for literally 2 or 3 days to sort it out and if someone else can't give me a bit of insight and help I'm not too sure what to do.

Failing that, is there anyway to reinstall Windows but somehow keep all my game/program installs? Whether it means cloning the drive or somehow linking files/registry values to another drive or whatever.

I'm almost certain that there isn't, but I really don't want to lose all this stuff just because of a stupid bootloader issue that's seemingly impossible to fix.